In the aftermath of a devastating tsunami, an exploration vessel known as the Derleth begins sending an automated distress signal from a remote atoll in the Bering Strait. The only problem is that the Derleth has been missing for 40 years. Marine biologist Moriah Lamb joins the Carpenter Salvage team to recover the Derleth’s dead...only to find that in this remote part of the Arctic Circle the dead have plenty to say to the living...Joe Hill and Stuart Immonen’s Plunge into terror begins here!
Readers also enjoyed
- Daphne Byrne #2
- The Dollhouse Family #4
- Daphne Byrne #1
- The Dollhouse Family (2019-) #2
- The Low, Low Woods (2019-) #1
- The Dollhouse Family (2019-) #1
- The Dollhouse Family (2019-) #3
- Joker: Killer Smile #2 (of 3)
- The Red Mother #3
- Batman (2016-) #89
- Wolverine (2020-) #1
- Batman: Curse of the White Knight #6
- The Question: The Deaths of Vic Sage (2019-) #1
- Batman (2016-) #88
- Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity (2019-) #3
- Killadelphia #2
- Something is Killing the Children #5
- Batman: Curse of the White Knight #5
Plunge #1 Review
- January 1, 1970MarkLove the first issue will be getting the second issue
- January 1, 1970Tobin ElliottI really love that Hill is showing his range in his various series of Hill House comics, from a disgraced cop turned shitty comedian in Dying is Easy through the increasingly bizarre A Basket Full of Heads, and even to the offbeat Sea Dogs backup features. Then along comes what's likely going to be his best series...this one.A huge plus is Immomen's art, but Hill—like his old man—has a great grasp of characters, and he's assembled a great group here.Really looking forward to this one.more
- January 1, 1970BonnieJoe Hill is fantastic. I am SO intrigued by this series so far! Great art, interesting characters, and excellent writing. I can't wait for the next one! Next to Basket Full of Heads, this might be my favourite of the Hill House comics (although, they are so different, it's really hard to compare!).more
- January 1, 1970Aiden MerchantJoe Hill always has the best stuff. I'm reading to plunge into another series. Basketful of Heads has been great fun.
- January 1, 1970Elizabeth (Miss Eliza)Horror set up very much in the vein of a Michael Crichton thriller or a really good X-Files episode. I hope it stays on course!
- January 1, 1970MattToo tired to finish last night. Reread tonight. This was a lot of fun. I loved both the story and characters.
Write a review