Is your house overrun with ghosts? Do you need to contact the dead? Or perhaps, have your fortune read? Come to the Witching Hour, where Raven will take care of all your midnight-of-the-soul needs.Raven BoneTalker, also known as the Daughter of Bones, is one of the Ante-Fae—the dangerous, unpredictable predecessors to the Fae Races. But Raven is young, and she likes interacting with mortals, so she’s opened a business—the Witching Hour—where she takes on clients with ghostly problems. Mostly she reads cards, boots out the odd poltergeist, or helps grieving families contact their loved ones for closure.But when Lana, one of her friends, comes begging for help, things take a dark turn. Raven investigates what seems like a simple haunting on the surface. But the more she delves into the case, the more she realizes that this is no simple ghost. As Raven untangles a web of secrets and deceits kept for over fifty years, she finds herself in danger, facing not only a ghostly threat, but also a danger that is very much alive.
Readers also enjoyed
Witching Hour (Wild Hunt #7, Ante-Fae Adventure #1) Review
- January 1, 1970Robin MandellLove this alternate view into this world. Raven is wonderfully complex and very relatable at the same time. She has an intriguing group of friends and, of course, we see plenty of familiar folks from other Wild Hunt books. And, best of all, we get to know Raj the gargoyle better. Oh yes, the mystery was well-done and engaging, and pretty creepy at the climax.more
- January 1, 1970Sondra MasseyRaven & RajI laughed my ass off at the Jim Morrison incident! Okay now that's out of the way.... I love Raven. She's quirky, has her own code she lives by and is more human than she thinks. Raj is a perfect mix of mischief and love. Doing what's right is not always doing what is perceived as correct. Looking forward to the next installment of the over all series and Raven's next book.more
- January 1, 1970Tazz IiAnte-Fae introductionYasmine never fails to keep me wanting more. Though this addition to the Wild Hunt series is darker than the others i enjoyed every last word. Getting to know more about Raven, her motivations and of course her relationship with Raj makes me impatient for the next book.Though I miss the other world series, I'm happy to say this is satisfying my need.more
- January 1, 1970Colleen BirdWonderful book. Captivating storyline! Had a rush of emotions reading this one! Raven has a fantastic story that Yasmine has created! Favorite author, doesn't disappoint! Highly recommend!
- January 1, 1970DarleneGreat readI have enjoyed reading about Raven and her adventure. I can not wait for more of her stories and adventures
- January 1, 1970jenniferOmgI can't give this book enough stars. I loved loved loved this one. I'm so excited to follow ravens journey in these. Might just have a new favorite character!
- January 1, 1970Janet Windsorcouldn't stop until i was done
- January 1, 1970Donna L. Mc Donald-BaileyAbsolutely incredibleAbsolutely incredible read. The story was much more than I had anticipated.. The finally was so awesome. Can't wait for more Raven and Raj
Write a review