THE EARLY DAYS OF OBI-WAN KENOBI, JEDI KNIGHT! Following the wishes of his master, OBI-WAN has taken on ANAKIN SKYWALKER as an apprentice. Will his mission alongside his young Padawan bring them closer together, or sow the seeds that will drive them apart? And who else is after the ancient holocron that they seek?
Readers also enjoyed
Star Wars Review
- January 1, 1970AnthonyRemember that period when we were all convinced we were actually getting an Obi-wan Kenobi movie with Ewan McGregor in the role? What a time. Sadly, that’s looking very unlikely now. And a one-shot comic doesn’t seem quite the same compared to a big movie, but all the same this is a fun read. I also liked how it had a young Anakin padawan in it, cause that’s not something we’ve seen much of.more
- January 1, 1970SkittishElfMore impressed by this issue than the Qui-Gon and Darth Maul stories. Perhaps because I felt as though this one added something to my understanding of the characters. The writer did well portraying the characters we know accurately. The art was well done, though not extraordinary. Plot was a backdrop to the character relations, which I was glad to see. It was, however, somewhat unresolved. Overall, this was a lovely way to end a tiring day.more
- January 1, 1970Brandon St MarkA fine issue, not as interesting as the Maul or Qui-Gon issues were.
- January 1, 1970Steven ShinderThis was a nice look at the early days of Obi-Wan training Anakin. I just wish that the chronology was set in stone. It seems to take place before Soule's Obi-Wan & Anakin miniseries since this is Anakin's first time accompanying his master offworld. So it's within the first three years after The Phantom Menace, but I keep wondering how soon after that movie this is supposed to be. I also thought it wasn't quite clear how one of the maurauders was stopped. I had to re-read that part to see w This was a nice look at the early days of Obi-Wan training Anakin. I just wish that the chronology was set in stone. It seems to take place before Soule's Obi-Wan & Anakin miniseries since this is Anakin's first time accompanying his master offworld. So it's within the first three years after The Phantom Menace, but I keep wondering how soon after that movie this is supposed to be. I also thought it wasn't quite clear how one of the maurauders was stopped. I had to re-read that part to see what happened.more
- January 1, 1970MarieIt's nice to see some of the earliest moments between Obi-Wan and Anakin, and how they bonded. Lots of emotional scenes, it makes me want even more stories about Obi-Wan. Master and Apprentice can't come out soon enough !! Also super nice to have given a name to the Zyggerian Jedi we can play with on Galaxy of Heroes.more
- January 1, 1970MarioThe newest comic from the "Age of..." series is fantastic! A little tale about Obi-Wan and a young Anakin has all the charm, adventure and deepness that we expect. Anakin is not a Padawan like anyone else before him, and so, what kind of teacher must Obi-Wan be? Come in and find out!Highly recommended!more
- January 1, 1970SpencerThis was surprisingly good; it was especially cool to see some bonding between Anakin and Obi-Wan. There’s a big chunk of time between Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones that hasn’t been explored in the expanded universe, I hope this is a sign of that changing.more
- January 1, 1970LestatObi-Wan Kenobi struggles in his new role as Jedi Master to his apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, in the latest installment of Star Wars: Age Of The Republic.Read my full review at BamSmackPow.
- January 1, 1970JossWell done. Simple and nice addition to how Obi-Wan reflects on his relationship and responsibilities towards Anakin.
- January 1, 1970Ryan ParkerFun short story that deals with Obi-Wan coming to terms with being Anakin's master. The bird pirates were a bit goofy.
- January 1, 1970OctaviOtro que se salva por los pelos. Aunque está mejor.
- January 1, 1970Mathijs BreedveldNeat little Obi story.
Write a review