Drenol hates the holidays. Lukti doesn’t understand why and decides that Drenol needs a friend.A free holiday short story for fans of Ruby Dixon. Probably meant to be read post Barbarian’s Beloved.
Readers also enjoyed
- Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
- Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
- Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
- Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4)
- Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #5)
- Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians, #6)
- Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians, #7)
- Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians, #8)
- Barbarian's Heart (Ice Planet Barbarians, #9)
- Barbarian's Hope (Ice Planet Barbarians, #10)
A Gift for Drenol (Ice Planet Barbarians, #16.5) Review
- January 1, 1970phoebessNo-Poison haul-day to everyone!This short story was sweet and beautiful. Lukti and Drenol are going to be my favorite couple... of carvers.
- January 1, 1970B.E.LoveThis is such a sweet short read. I can't lie part of it sad but it's also such wonder thoughtful little read. And honesty any Barbarians books makes me happy.
- January 1, 1970BiondatinaThank you Mrs Dixon for this sweet story! It was really a Xmas Gift!
- January 1, 1970Jenny BrownJust love ice planet and this is why ,the warmth of family,the growing connection between the tribe members. Thanks to Ruby for this free gift.
- January 1, 1970CcIt’s No-Poison day in the Croatian settlement. Drenol is old and his tailbone hurts. Lukti is young and tries to be a patient friend to Drenol. Cute, short holiday story of Life in the village
- January 1, 1970Izzie dA really sweet 20 page or so story available via the author's Facebook feed and her website free.No poison haul day.Quick visit to the tribe, brief catchup.
- January 1, 1970cocolouon the author's website. freebie
Write a review