Wanting to make her family proud takes a turn when she has to break-in for work, including snagging an elf who roars.Karo wants to be in the shifter’s guild, and she wants to be a hunter. With her animal form lacking certain ferocity, she chooses to focus on stealth. Her aunt sets her on a training circuit, and when the time comes, she gets the position of hunter with no hesitation.Spending her life finding things lost or stolen is her niche, and when she is offered a job while on holiday, she couldn’t imagine what sequence of events are kicked off.Looking for a lost fey-lion becomes a rescue mission for a flock of shifters and makes her exit a tangle of exposure, desperation, and exhaustion. Karo never thought she would see him again, but the fey are tricky creatures, and she was no longer the predator, but the prey.
Readers also enjoyed
- Owl's Fair (Shifting Crossroads, #1)
- Lion Time (Shifting Crossroads, #2)
- Deer Heart (Shifting Crossroads, #3)
- Dragon Around (Shifting Crossroads, #4)
- Poisoned Pen (Shifting Crossroads, #5)
- Bearing It (Shifting Crossroads, #6)
- Born Cheetah (Shifting Crossroads, #7)
- Ocelot of Trouble (Shifting Crossroads, #8)
- Little Prick (Shifting Crossroads, #9)
- Getting Wet (Shifting Crossroads, #10)
Heart's Bandit (Shifting Crossroads, #48) Review
- January 1, 1970Lyndi W.I liked this one for the ways in which it differs from most Crossroads stories. The formula needed a bit more shaking up than the fey expansion provided and I think the way the couple only dipped into the Crossroads for a night was a nice switchup. As usual, I love this author's creativity and I'm not at all surprised she was able to make a racoon a strong and believable shifter.more
- January 1, 1970Sarah NutterQuick This ine went quicker than usual. Most of the Shifting Crossroads stories seem complete, but this one was rushed and felt a bit unfinished. It was still good, and definitely worth the read.
- January 1, 1970Julie scottHeart's Bandit (Shifting Crossroads Book 48)Loved it and can't wait for more I love when two come together as one and I really can't wait to see what happens next hope it's soon .......
- January 1, 1970Ava Camille WeeksHeart's BanditI was waiting for the next book from Zenina, and finally it arrived! Was a very intriguing concept and enjoyable all the same. Waiting for the next one!
Write a review