A total opposites attract fated mate romance Protect my country. Marry the most elegant and sophisticated she-wolf my team could find. Control my beast, so that no one ever finds out what's underneath my cold exterior. Remain the most powerful wolf in North America. I had it all planned out. Then SHE showed up. ****** NON KU READERS, PLEASE NOTE: This is a PREVIEW of my upcoming full-length novel, RAFES: Her Fated Wolf. If you don't want to pay for this preview, please wait for the full novel!
- January 1, 1970Karen's BookshelfThe Nightwolf Clan is back and next up is Rafes. This is the prequel to Rafes's story but leaves a lot of unanswered questions. This novella is all over the place with what seems to be multiple story lines that was a little confusing, but lays the groundwork for what is to come next. I look forward to seeing how all of these characters will come together .more
- January 1, 1970JoyceThis is just a few chapters of the Rafes story but then there are also snippets of Damiano's story and Rafes grandmother the former queen of Alaska. It is so good!
- January 1, 1970Stacy ReidGoodVery good previews of the love stories to unfold. Each peek, Wilma and Bodhan, Rates and Myrna is pretty good. Eager to read the rest!
- January 1, 1970DelorisI canT wait to read the rest of this story , sounds like it’s going to be exciting.
- January 1, 1970Sonya WilliamsOMG! So many things fell into place with Rafes! It was sad.. I was mad... I was happy. I experienced every single emotion imaginable. My heart is sadden that it can't go on forever, but I know you already have new storylines burning in that brain of yours. I bow down to the Queen of retelling a story from a different point of view and keep it interesting from beginning to end! I can't wait for Ola! I know it will be interesting!!more
- January 1, 1970Nancy L ThompsonGreat Background,This was great background to what the future will bring. 5 more days till it begins....Can't wait to see how long it takes for a HE A as well as the drama it takes to get there
- January 1, 1970SandraThis was a great start to a novel that I'm sure will be even greater. I haven't figured out Wilma's part in all of this, which is why I'm on to the rest of the story!
- January 1, 1970Deatrice FarriorI was so confused 😕. Wima threw me completely off track.
Write a review