This Nocturne Falls Universe Christmas quartet contains four stories of holiday goodness. In this collection: Baby, It’s Alien Outside by Fiona Roarke Vilma Hart has everything she could desire. Considerate sons, a beloved niece and the freedom to live her life as she chooses. The only thing she doesn’t have is a sweet grandchild to love and spoil. Milo Vandervere has spent his adult life wandering from one adventure to the next across the galaxy. Now, he’s eager to set down near his nephew and the lad’s soon-to-be family by marriage. A grand-nephew or grand-niece would be just the ticket. When they’re snowed in together, the powerful witch and Alpha-Prime alien see nothing wrong with giving their wishes for baby joy a little magical push … But who’s spelling whom? Touched By His Christmas Magic by Kira Nyte A rare condition forced Sophia Lourdes to live in darkness until a cure opened some of the world to her experience-starved soul, including the supernatural haven of Nocturne Falls, Georgia. Her illness taught her to appreciate everything. Despite her determination to keep her heart safe, she appreciates a certain adorable young man most of all. Witch Jackson Emery wants nothing more than to have Sophia for his own. Where most see him as a rumpled, clumsy geek, the beautiful vampire considers him brilliant and the way she looks at him... If only her overprotective brother would ease up, they could discover if the spark between them will become an enduring flame. The Falcon’s Christmas Surprise by Candace Colt Rekindling love after forty years, falcon-shifter Solange Ford hit the open road with her handsome wolf-shifter Clark Hayworth. Five months later and homesick to return to Nocturne Falls for the holidays, Solange admits she acted on a starry-eyed impulse to take off with Clark. She leaves him in the Florida Keys, alone with his RV and Harley. Three days before Christmas, Solange receives a chilling call that Clark is seriously injured after a motorcycle wreck. Leaving him was all wrong and she desperately wants to see him, but a fierce blizzard paralyzes all travel out of Nocturne Falls. Though she hasn't flown long distances in years, Solange shifts to falcon for the eight-hundred-mile trip to Marathon Key. Thrown off course by an ice storm, exhausted and starving, she lands on a chicken farm guarded by menacing German Shepherds. With no option but her wits, Solange hatches a plan. But will it work to get her back to Clark in time? Rockin' Around the Cauldron by Larissa Emerald Kamdyn and Cedric are set to be married in two weeks. All the arrangements are in place, but when Kamdyn’s magical powers begin going haywire, Cedric wonders if she inherited some evil force along with a gift of increased abilities. If she can’t control her magical outbursts, she could be asked to leave Nocturne Falls.
Readers also enjoyed
- Magic's Song (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
- The Vampire Bounty Hunter's Unexpected Catch (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
- Close Encounters of the Alien Kind (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
- The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf (Nocturne Falls Universe)
- The Truth About Cats and Wolves (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
- Reaping The Immortal (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
- A Dragon Speaks Her Name (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
- Invasion of the Alien Snatchers (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
- Magic's Fate (Nocturne Falls Universe)
- The Mermaid Catches Her Mate (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
Winter Wonderland Review
- January 1, 1970Madison Warner FairbanksWinter Wonderland, a Christmas anthology from the Nocturne Falls Universe Four short paranormal Christmas stories. All are part of the authors’ storylines from the Nocturne Falls Universe. All touch on holidays and weddings.Lovely and quick snippets of happy events. Baby, It’s Alien Outside by Fiona RoarkeNow that matchmaker Vilma has her children all paired off, she wants grandchildren. The couples feel turnabout is fair play. It’s a cute second time around story for the witch and alien...after Winter Wonderland, a Christmas anthology from the Nocturne Falls Universe Four short paranormal Christmas stories. All are part of the authors’ storylines from the Nocturne Falls Universe. All touch on holidays and weddings.Lovely and quick snippets of happy events. Baby, It’s Alien Outside by Fiona RoarkeNow that matchmaker Vilma has her children all paired off, she wants grandchildren. The couples feel turnabout is fair play. It’s a cute second time around story for the witch and alien...after they do a spell to get grandchildren. The Falcon’s Christmas Surprise by Candace ColtIt takes an accident for Solange to realize what Clark means to her.Rockin’ Around the Cauldron by Larissa EmeraldThe wedding of Cedric and Kamdyn.Kamdyn is having magic control issues. She’s afraid she’s turning evil but the Witches Council helps with meetings.This is best having read the previous in this authors storyline. Touched by Christmas Magic by Kira NyteNerd Jackson steps up and gets the perfect gift for his wanna be girlfriend Sophia.Adorable. Both the couple and the short story.more
- January 1, 1970MyriamFour and a half stars.Baby, It’s Alien Outside by Fiona RoarkeThis is already the author's eighth story in Nocturne Falls following the three rescue stories Close Encounters Of The Alien Kind, Invasion of the Alien Snatchers and The Alien Who Fell To Earth. There is also a short story Have Yourself a Merry Little Alien from Merry & Bright: A Christmas Anthology (Nocturne Falls Universe), The Dragon's Spellbound Alien, The Vampire's Unintended Alien, and The Witch's Enchanted Alien. The sto Four and a half stars.Baby, It’s Alien Outside by Fiona RoarkeThis is already the author's eighth story in Nocturne Falls following the three rescue stories Close Encounters Of The Alien Kind, Invasion of the Alien Snatchers and The Alien Who Fell To Earth. There is also a short story Have Yourself a Merry Little Alien from Merry & Bright: A Christmas Anthology (Nocturne Falls Universe), The Dragon's Spellbound Alien, The Vampire's Unintended Alien, and The Witch's Enchanted Alien. The stories are best read in order and complemented by the author's Alienn, Arkansas series, You've Got Aliens, How to Lose an Alien in 10 Days, My Big Fat Alien Wedding, and 10 Things Aliens Hate About You has been announced.This was a really fun story in the holiday spirit, all about family, love and grandchildren. This is a story of Vilma, Victor and Warrick's mom, and Milo, Max's uncle from Alpha-Prime, we met them both in previous stories, so they are not unknowns. Vilma already had a reputation for throwing love spells and signing up her children for blind dating, however, this time the tables have turned, or have they?This was a great addition to the series, and I loved it. I can't wait to see what the author comes up with next. I love this whole combination of Alienn and Nocturne Falls and all the developments with these lovable Aliens.The Falcon’s Christmas Surprise by Candace ColtThis is the sixth story in the series by this author and the stories are best read in order. The story follows The Falcon Finds his Mate about Jess and Ryan, The Falcon Tames the Psychic about Brianna and Connor (Ryan's brother), The Psychics Say I Do from Merry & Bright: A Christmas Anthology, The Falcon's Full House introducing new characters Rachel and Ian, and The Falcon's Second Chance, story about Solange.To my utter delight, this story continues with the adventures of Solange and Clark. Due to the nature of the story, most of it occurs away from Nocturne Falls, however, it does not take away from the magic and romance. If anything, the romance is off the charts. Solange is, as usual, a wonderful determined self, and a pure delight. She is without a doubt my favourite character in the Falcon series. During her escapades, she meets an interesting couple of twin sisters, which I hope will be featured in future stories. This story was lovely and a great addition to the Nocturne Falls Universe and the Falcon family.Rockin' Around the Cauldron by Larissa EmeraldThis is the seventh story by this author in the Nocturne Falls Universe, following The Vampire Bounty Hunter’s Unexpected Catch, The Shaman Charms the Shifter, The Witch’s Snow Globe Wish in Merry & Bright: A Christmas Anthology (Nocturne Falls Universe), The Dragon Falls For The Fairy Godmother, The Inspector Claims The Vampiress, and The Lion, The Witch, and The Secret Garden. As with the previous stories, the reading order is not of essence because these are mostly standalone stories and do not follow the same characters.This is a story of Kamdyn and Cedric, who we met in the previous story. They are to be married and are going through all kinds of hurdles of wedding planning, while they struggle with Kamdyn's newly obtained powers and all kinds of issues and fears that come with it. Touched By His Christmas Magic by Kira NyteThis is the seventh story by this author in the Nocturne Falls Universe following A Dragon Speaks Her Name, A Dragon Gambles For His Girl, A Dragon’s Christmas Mayhem from Merry & Bright: A Christmas Anthology (Nocturne Falls Universe) following dragons and their keepers, The Princes Protects Her Huntsman, which shifts to fae, Touched By Her Elven Magic and Touched By His Vampire Charm. The previous stories were good, and the last two were great. The previous stories were good, and the last three were great.This is a story of Sophia, a vampire, Draven's sister who we met in the previous story, and Jackson, a witch and a scientist, who we met in several previous stories, as he was helping Vivian and Kalen. Their story is sweet as can be, as they shyly dance around their attraction, trying to find a quiet moment away from the family and friends to express their mutual feelings to each other. Misunderstandings and insecurities make their courting a bit awkward, as the meddling from others makes it uncomfortable. Regardless, they find their way to each other, as it was meant to be. This is a very sweet and lovely story and I enjoyed it very much.The Nocturne Falls is a great series and the reading order is: The Vampire's Mail Order Bride (Nocturne Falls #1), The Werewolf Meets His Match (Nocturne Falls #2), The Gargoyle Gets His Girl (Nocturne Falls, #3), The Professor Woos The Witch (Nocturne Falls, #4), and The Witch’s Halloween Hero (Nocturne Falls #4.5) in Spell of the Ball Anthology, The Werewolf's Christmas Wish (Nocturne Falls #4.6) in Hex the Halls Anthology, The Vampire’s Fake Fiancée (Nocturne Falls #5), A Vampire's Valentine Surprise (Nocturne Falls #5.5), Miss Frost Solves A Cold Case: A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost #1), The Shifter Romances The Writer (Nocturne Falls #6), Miss Frost Ices The Imp: A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost #2), The Vampire’s True Love Trials (Nocturne Falls #6.5) in Taming the Vampire collection, Miss Frost Saves The Sandman: A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost #3), The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls #7), The Vampire's Accidental Wife (Nocturne Falls #8), Miss Frost Cracks A Caper: A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost #4), Miss Frost Braves The Blizzard: A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost #5), The Reaper Rescues The Genie (Nocturne Falls #9), The Detective Wins The Witch (Nocturne Falls Book 10), Miss Frost Chills The Cheater: A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost Book 6), and ever growing series of Nocturne Universe Novels, which surpassed 40 by now. Great world to get yourself immersed in.more
- January 1, 1970JenniferThis is a book of 4 short stories. They are a great way to start the Christmas season.Baby, It's Alien OutsideFun story. I love how the past is brought into the story, both long ago past and recent past. Loved the characters.The Falcon's Christmas SurpriseDistance makes the heart grow fonder. A perfect story to prove that adage.Rocking Around the CauldronThe story was good, but the solution was a bit too easy. And no answer was ever really found.Touched by his Christmas MagicI really enjoyed rea This is a book of 4 short stories. They are a great way to start the Christmas season.Baby, It's Alien OutsideFun story. I love how the past is brought into the story, both long ago past and recent past. Loved the characters.The Falcon's Christmas SurpriseDistance makes the heart grow fonder. A perfect story to prove that adage.Rocking Around the CauldronThe story was good, but the solution was a bit too easy. And no answer was ever really found.Touched by his Christmas MagicI really enjoyed reading about this group of friends. They have such interesting lives. Sophia and Jackson's relationship is unique and celebrating their Christmas with them was fun.more
- January 1, 1970David ViseThis enjoyable set of four seasonal short stories by authors who have all previous contributed to the Nocturne Falls Universe series revisits characters from earlier works and ties up various ends and scenarios. Fans of the series will no doubt want to add it to their Xmas reading list :)Possibly not an ideal place to start for newbies though as these stories are best enjoyed after reading through the characters previous adventures.more
- January 1, 1970SuzanI really enjoyed this collection, especially as two of stories were ones I had hoped for! Namely Vilma & Milo's and also Jackson & Sophia's. It was a great collection of stories! Each one a quick & fun read.
- January 1, 1970NikiGreat compilation of short stories! I’ve loved all the previous NF stories from these authors, and I’m so glad we were able to revisit them in this collection of sweet, short stories.
- January 1, 1970Hsu LeeI voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!It was a great book!I love the Nocturne Falls series + the NFU Universe.This is a great collection for the holidays!I totally recommend this collection!
- January 1, 1970Ashley3.25 starsRating is based on the average of the following ratings. Baby, It's Alien Outside by Fiona Roarke: 4/5 A great conclusion for the Hart family. 👽The Falcom's Christmas Surprise by Candace Colt: 3/5A lovely second chance story. 🦅Rockin Around the Cauldron by Larissa Emerald: 3/5Touched by His Christmas Magic by Kira Nyte: 3/5more
- January 1, 1970KimI love Christmas stories. And these short stories were a great way to kick off the Christmas reading season for me. Can't wait to read more from these authors. I am totally in love with Nocturne Falls!
- January 1, 1970Jennifer LowranceNocturne Falls character's and the Christmas season, what's not to love?! 4 greatshort stories that were fun to read and a great jump start on the holiday spirit!
- January 1, 1970Don3 out of 4 It’s. A good book three of 4 stories are v good. The first 3 are good the last drags on and goes no where.
- January 1, 1970Ruth RoulstonFuzzy feelgoogLovely Christmas fun with misunderstanding and forgiveness. There is even a shotgun wedding hidden in there. Too say more would spoil the surprise.
- January 1, 1970Ken LiljengrenAlways nice and entertaining visiting Nocturne Falls and the "people" living there.Thank You LadiesKen
Write a review