Master storyteller Julie Kagawa concludes the enthralling journey into the heart of the fantastical Empire of Iwagoto in the third book of the Shadow of the Fox trilogy. As darkness rises and chaos reigns, a fierce kitsune and her shadowy protector will face down the greatest evil of all. A captivating fantasy for fans of Sabaa Tahir, Sarah J. Maas and Marie Lu.Kitsune shapeshifter Yumeko has given up the final piece of the Scroll of a Thousand Prayers in order to save everyone she loves from imminent death. Now she and her ragtag band of companions must journey to the wild sea cliffs of Iwagoto in a desperate last-chance effort to stop the Master of Demons from calling upon the Great Kami dragon and making the wish that will plunge the empire into destruction and darkness.Shadow clan assassin Kage Tatsumi has regained control of his body and agreed to a true deal with the devil—the demon inside him, Hakaimono. They will share his body and work with Yumeko and their companions to stop a madman and separate Hakaimono from Tatsumi and the cursed sword that had trapped the demon for nearly a millennium.But even with their combined skills and powers, this most unlikely team of heroes knows the forces of evil may be impossible to overcome. And there is another player in the battle for the scroll, a player who has been watching, waiting for the right moment to pull strings that no one even realized existed…until now.
Readers also enjoyed
- We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1)
- Historias de miedo para contar en la oscuridad
- Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
- Hold on to Hope
- Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)
- Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1)
- Dark Shores (Dark Shores, #1)
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3)
- The Devouring Gray (The Devouring Gray, #1)
- The Heavier The Chains...
- World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
- Slayer (Slayer, #1)
- Greythorne (Bloodleaf, #2)
- Joy Ride (Big Rock #5)
- Dark Breaks the Dawn (Dark Breaks the Dawn Duology, #1)
- Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1)
- Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
Night of the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox, #3) Review
- January 1, 1970megs_bookrack~ THIS COVER. THIS TITLE. THIS STORY. ~RIP ME.
- January 1, 1970TuckerJulie Kagawa is the queen of cliff hangers... which sucks for me| Goodreads | Blog | Pinterest | Reddit | LinkedIn | YouTube |
- January 1, 1970AshleyEdit// Oct. 3rd, 2019- I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK OVER THE COVER AGAIN. DECEASED.Damn it... I was just recovering! ;-)—————————————————Edit: July 17th, 2019- yay! It IS called Night of the Dragon! AND THAT COVER THO! BEAUTIFUL! I would die for an arc of this book. Realistically: legitimately faint, probably. SO EXCITED! Lord Help Me.—————————————————But I thought the title was Night of the Dragon? Hrm. Maybe not? Either way hell to the yes.more
- January 1, 1970♠️ TABI ♠️dragons better be delivered in here okay
- January 1, 1970booksneedcaffeinetoothere is a certain perspective i am very interested in reading after the ending of book two....
- January 1, 1970Caylynn BleessI NEED THIS BOOK MORE THAN I NEED OXYGEN. like.... LOOK at that COVER.
- January 1, 1970Booklover9257.14.19 I love this cover!
- January 1, 1970Phoebe JezielI NEED THIS BOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW, JULIE. IT'S A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION HERE.
- January 1, 1970Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)I love how these covers all match up??? They're so aesthetically pleasing together.Also I have a desperate need for answers after the second book. (At least we're not waiting an entire year for the last book, though.)
- January 1, 1970NicoleTHIS COVER! <3
- January 1, 1970Mel HawkI can't wait for this to come out. Look at this cover!!!!
- January 1, 1970SpadeI need further details on Okame and Daisuke's relationship!!! And the cover- OH MY FRICKIN GOSH!!! I love this series and the first and second book have earned a place on my bookshelf on honour!
- January 1, 1970Lily LitI absolutely Cant wait for this!!! The cover is absolutely divine!!! I hope it has sprayed edges!
- January 1, 1970AgusTHE COVER IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M LITERALLY W E E P I N G
- January 1, 1970Lucy TearlingI dont care. This is going to be the best book for meAnd cover.. So dreamy.
Write a review