One thousand years ago, a wish was made to the Harbinger of Change and a sword of rage and lightning was forged. Kamigoroshi. The Godslayer. It had one task: to seal away the powerful demon Hakaimono.Now he has broken free.Kitsune shapeshifter Yumeko has one task: to take her piece of the ancient and powerful scroll to the Steel Feather temple in order to prevent the summoning of the Harbinger of Change, the great Kami Dragon who will grant one wish to whomever holds the Scroll of a Thousand Prayers. But she has a new enemy now. The demon Hakaimono, who for centuries was trapped in a cursed sword, has escaped and possessed the boy she thought would protect her, Kage Tatsumi of the Shadow Clan.Hakaimono has done the unthinkable and joined forces with the Master of Demons in order to break the curse of the sword and set himself free. To overthrow the empire and cover the land in darkness, they need one thing: the Scroll of a Thousand Prayers. As the paths of Yumeko and the possessed Tatsumi cross once again, the entire empire will be thrown into chaos.
Readers also enjoyed
- Honor Bound (The Honors, #2)
- Shadow & Flame (Rime Chronicles, #2)
- DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)
- The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled #1)
- Immunity (Contagion, #2)
- Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
- The Beyond (Devil's Isle, #4)
- The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #1)
- The Midnight Lie
- These Divided Shores (Stream Raiders, #2)
- Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
- Untitled (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #5)
- Find Me Their Bones (Bring Me Their Hearts, #2)
- Untitled (The Witchlands, #5)
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back
- The Half King (Untitled #1)
- Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1)
- Untitled (Shadow of the Fox, #3)
Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2) Review
- January 1, 1970Melanie1.) Shadow of The Fox ★★★★★Wow, this cover reveal just added ten years to my life. Hello, my most anticipated 2019 release. ❤Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch
- January 1, 1970HamadAll those cover reveals are not good for my TBR!!!
- January 1, 1970Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)I JUST FINISHED SHADOW OF THE FOX AND I AM NOT OKAY.I might cry.EDIT 10/20: OMG this is the best thing to come home to. WE HAVE A COVER AND IT IS PRETTY AF.
- January 1, 1970Kelly BrigidIs it socially acceptable to get into a committed relationship with a book cover? Because I may have a problem ...Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin
- January 1, 1970Tuckerdo you hear that? That's me hyperventilating because I need this book. RIGHT! NOW!
- January 1, 1970Ashlee » Library In The CountryLOVING this cover!
- January 1, 1970megs_bookrack...only two months, only two months, only two months...TWO FREAKING MONTHS!!!!
- January 1, 1970Camile Souza (This Chamber of Books)My most anticipated releases list for 2019 is growing yaasssCome to me book aahhh
- January 1, 1970RickyThe ARC I got of the first book lists the title as Demon of the Blade, but GR has something different...either way, I'm just super psyched this book is coming!And super mad that I have to wait after that bloodydamn cliffhanger from Book 1!(Edit: No, I didn't get an ARC of the second book, that was a silly slip of the type on my part!)more
- January 1, 1970NikitaUpdated October 18, 2018:OMG the ending!I want it! I want it! I want it!
- January 1, 1970MeghanThis book was received as an ARC from Harlequin TEEN (US & Canada) - Inkyard Press in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.I have read the first installment of this series Shadow of the Fox and was very intrigued by the legend of the shadow warrior and the trials and tribulations they had to ensue. Now in Soul of the Sword there was sword created to kill the demon Hakaimono but was kept in a sacred place until the demon was awake This book was received as an ARC from Harlequin TEEN (US & Canada) - Inkyard Press in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.I have read the first installment of this series Shadow of the Fox and was very intrigued by the legend of the shadow warrior and the trials and tribulations they had to ensue. Now in Soul of the Sword there was sword created to kill the demon Hakaimono but was kept in a sacred place until the demon was awaken and it is up to Yumeko, the Kitsune shapeshifter to find this sword and kill Hakaimono once and for all. This book had suspense, drama, and action through and through. I especially loved this book so much because it had similarities to the Wonder Woman plot which made it easier to grasp the concept and enjoy the story more. Our community did enjoy Shadow of the Fox and I know they are bound to love this one.We will consider adding this book to our YFantasy collection at our library. That is why we give this book 5 stars.more
- January 1, 1970Asher CypressI loved Shadow of the Fox so much OMG HOW AM I GOING TO WAIT SO LOOOONGAlso, the cover is simply beautiful
- January 1, 1970LaRonda (Flying Paperbacks)Shadow of The Fox - ★★★★
- January 1, 1970MariamI just know this book is gonna be just as good or even better than the previous book which is one of my all time favourite books.Can’t wait for it to come out.
- January 1, 1970Phoebe JezielThese covers are to dIE for.
Write a review