When two men with zero inhibitions start a game of truth or dare, a love affair is born. Things with Jude started so harmless. One nice conversation, an offer to get drinks, and then nothing was innocent any longer. Hendrix has a past. One he strives to keep hidden. For that reason, and several others, he’s always kept to himself. It isn’t until he gets to know Jude that he lets himself live again, but not without fear. Hendrix never forgets Jude doesn’t know him and wouldn’t like him if he did.Despite their almost twenty-year age difference, Hendrix is the best thing that’s ever happened to Jude. He’s smart, enjoys all the same interests, and is kinky as hell. On paper, they’re perfect together. The reality is, Hendrix is hiding something. Jude won’t stop until he uncovers the truth or destroys them trying.When Hendrix’s past slaps Jude in the face, he’ll have to choose—accept what he’s learned or lose the greatest man he’s ever met.
Readers also enjoyed
Sugar Bear (Sugar Daddies #3) Review
- January 1, 1970MakhdaMy goodness, everything was so wonderful and then 'things' started happening. And there's too much page time for introducing another character. This was supposed to be Jude and Hendrix's story...
- January 1, 1970AussieMumThis book started out great. I liked these two men and they were good together. It was Insta-love but I was on board with it. But then "things" happened and the book became more about introducing new characters for future books than about Jude and Hendrix. So this is the last book in this series that I think I'm going to read.more
- January 1, 1970Teetee3.5 stars, another interesting installment. Again a quick coupling but both men are likable and relatable and the romance is well done for the short length of the story. Recommend this series!
- January 1, 1970NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews“Truth or dare?” Three little words that trigger an affair between a man who feels broken beyond repair and the man that loves him regardless. “You’re mine—f*cked up. Pissed off. Broken inside. All that—mine.”Sugar Bear is one of those stories that will give you a serious book hangover! I wish I could give more than 5 stars, and will never be able to do this story justice with a review. Maybe I loved it too much. To infinity and beyond, I highly recommend!*Received ARC for honest review*more
- January 1, 1970Maria R.Sugar Bear indeed---hello sexy cover! There's an awful lot packed into Sugar Bear....love, pain, loneliness, more love, heartache, but love and commitment through it all. Great couple that found each other, loved each other, and dug in deep to stay together. Some well written surprises that I didn't see coming. Recommend the whole series.more
- January 1, 1970KimGood but threw me for a loopI like this series however this story threw me when all of a sudden they are married. What??!! It felt like I !missed a couple of chapters but I didn't. I liked books 1 & 2 better.
- January 1, 1970KarenLoved itThe third in the series was just as good as the others. You keep finding out a little more each time into these fighters lives. Hints of mafia, abuse, and other bad stuff. You can’t help but fall in love with each set of characters.
- January 1, 1970Brandy JonesAnother great story for the series! This is Jude and Hendrix’s story and it’s amazing! I loved Jude’s unwavering devotion to Hendrix and their journey to love is definitely a must-read. :)
- January 1, 1970tammy rufoGreat seriesI love this series, it gets better and better with each new book. Hendrix and Jude are great couple, loved them together. I can wait for the next book!
- January 1, 1970DeeThis series is a guilty pleasure. Such a delight to read. Each novel carefully crafted to buttress the previous one while providing support for the next in line. Short, hot and sweet.
- January 1, 1970joaniIt was good but..I just wasn't that into it. Good characters and a lot of faces from previous books with the introduction of new stories to be told.
Write a review