Olwyn and Rook’s paths diverge; one companion on a hidden road to discovery, and the other headed straight into the jaws of death. Recommended for fans of Studio Ghibli and the work of HAYAO MIYAZAKI.
Isola #4 Review
- January 1, 1970RebeccaWe finally know what's going on! Really good issue, though it is still hard at times to tell when they are dreaming, having visions, or in the real world. The art continues to be amazing. Can't wait to read more!
- January 1, 1970Marco SilvaGood art and good storytelling.
- January 1, 1970Jaden RevisOH MY GOD
- January 1, 1970AbbyGorgeous as ever, and some interesting backstory to fill in some of the holes. Still loving this comic.
- January 1, 1970DadiraThe story finally begins to shape up. Very well paced issue.
- January 1, 1970Jenn MarshallSo good. This one hit me in the feelings!
Write a review