The highly awaited sequel to Heart of Iron, Soul of Stars is a thrilling sci-fi adventure packed with romance, shocking twists, and witty banter, perfect for fans of Six of Crows and Cinder.Once, Ana was an orphaned space outlaw. Then she was the Empress of the Iron Kingdom. Now, thought dead by most of the galaxy after she escaped from the dark AI program called the HIVE, Ana is desperate for a way to save Di from the HIVE’s evil clutches and take back her kingdom.Ana’s only option is to find Starbright, the one person who has hacked into the HIVE and lived to tell the tale. But when Ana’s desperation costs the crew of the Dossier a terrible price, Ana and her friends are sent spiraling through the most perilous reaches of the Iron Kingdom to stop the true arbiter of evil in her world: an ancient world-ending deity called the Great Dark.Their journey will take the sharp-witted pilot, Jax, to the home he never wanted to return to, and the dangerous fate he left behind. And when Robb finds out who Jax really is, he must contend with his own feelings for the boy he barely knows, and whether he truly belongs with this group of outcasts.When facing the worst odds, can Ana and her crew of misfits find a way to stop the Great Dark once and for all?
Readers also enjoyed
- These Divided Shores (Stream Raiders, #2)
- The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled, #1)
- Untitled (The Last Magician, #3)
- Immunity (Contagion, #2)
- When She Reigns (Fallen Isles, #3)
- Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
- The Traitor's Kingdom (The Traitor's Circle, #3)
- The Half King (Untitled #1)
- Untitled (Mirage, #3)
- The Sky Weaver (Iskari, #3)
- Queen of Ruin (Grace and Fury, #2)
- Untitled (Transference, #3)
- War of the Bastards (Royal Bastards, #3)
- Sisters of Shadow and Light (Sisters of Shadow and Light, #1)
- The Midnight Lie
- Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1)
Soul of Stars (Heart of Iron, #2) Review
- January 1, 1970Ashley PostonHi! Um, I'm sorry I kind of broke your hearts in Heart of Iron.
- January 1, 1970Candace RobinsonYes, a cover!! July? Nooooooooo! 😭———————-Okay, so I seriously need the release date on this! 🙏🏻 Oh, and the title is awesome!
- January 1, 1970Mary HGIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME
- January 1, 1970✨ jamieson ✨first of all: that cover is STUNNINGsecond of all: book one had some great characters who I love and miss, I'm excited to see them again. Heart of Iron was one of those books I just saw SO MUCH series potential in, I really hope that Soul of Stars comes through for mealso .... give me more of that good gay shit or give me death Ms Postonmore
- January 1, 1970AngelicaThis cover.I didn't love book one, but I can't even deny that I kinda want this book, and I kinda want it now.
- January 1, 1970♠️ Tabi ♠️hi I will gladly sell my heart and soul for a chance to get my hands on this book A S A P like I don't even have to read it, I just wanna touch that absolutely BEAUTIFUL cover okay
- January 1, 1970annaCovers like this remind me of what a sci fi fangirl I can be. Umm...Hello, gorgeous! You’ll be coming home to me. ❤ Covers like this remind me of what a sci fi fangirl I can be. Umm...Hello, gorgeous! You’ll be coming home to me. ❤️
- January 1, 1970Nicole BrinkleyHold on tight, space nerds. The fast-paced conclusion to the HEART OF IRON duology will keep you on the edge of your seat, desperate to see how—and if—your favorite band of space misfits make it out. Suspenseful and action-packed, with just the right amount of romance, this series is a must for fans of Firefly and Star Wars.more
- January 1, 1970CameronI just finished Heart of Iron and I NEEEEED THIS! How am I supposed to wait until July????? That cover is STUNNING!
- January 1, 1970CadeeOmg when does this come out???
Write a review