Recent events have thrown Alexandria into turmoil, and now Rick, Dwight, Eugene and Negan all have something to prove. Meanwhile, a new world order awaits...Collects THE WALKING DEAD #169-180.
Readers also enjoyed
- The Walking Dead, Book One (The Walking Dead #1-12)
- The Walking Dead, Book Two (The Walking Dead #13-24)
- The Walking Dead, Book Three (The Walking Dead #25-36)
- The Walking Dead, Book Four (The Walking Dead #37-48)
- The Walking Dead, Book Five (The Walking Dead #49-60)
- The Walking Dead, Book Six (The Walking Dead #61-72)
- The Walking Dead, Book Seven (The Walking Dead #73-84)
- The Walking Dead, Book Eight (The Walking Dead #85-96)
- The Walking Dead, Book Nine (The Walking Dead #97-108)
- The Walking Dead, Book Ten (The Walking Dead #109-120)
The Walking Dead, Book Fifteen (The Walking Dead #169-180) Review
- January 1, 1970AshleyOk, yeah. Things are getting a bit repetitive in this ol’ universe. I think both the comic and the show should really start heading toward closure. That being said, I really enjoyed the new character, Princess. She’s a kick in the pants.
- January 1, 1970Noelle ShaySolid 3.75 star read. Not much in the way of action this time, but there is more human interaction. Curious to see where this goes.
- January 1, 1970DimitrisGo read my review on #179.. it's pretty much how I feel about Walking Dead's last 10 issues or so..
- January 1, 1970Koen ClaeysIn this volume we get more humor, more love, more hope,... less action, less zombies, more dialogue,... Because of the slow pacing it's better to read this in a collection like this one. Kirkman succeeds in making this comic book series feel fresh after more than 4000 pages of survival horror. Aldlard's gets a quite a few creative challenges with the direction this story goes. Anyway : looking forward to book sixteen.more
- January 1, 1970Robert A.Meh. Another all drama collection and then introduces another potential villain at the end (reminiscent of a former villain just in better wool). I found this book very frustrating, there wasn't really any zombie action, and it took too long for another villain to show, hopefully not just as a social-drama foil either. I'm really hoping after this one the action and story picks up if not I may put this series down for good.more
- January 1, 1970Georgina ParkinTechnically didn’t read the hard cover as it’s not out yet, but it’s easier to review the story as these books instead of individual chapters.Really enjoyed it, this new community scares me a little, will have to put a reminder on my calendar for when the next book collection is out, very eager to continue but I won’t until I have the lot lolmore
- January 1, 1970Neil WilliamsAn in betweeny kind of feel to this one - wrapping up some story lines and setting up some new ones which look promising with the Commonwealth and its class system. Now I am all caught up and have to wait, boo. Recommendations for other graphic novel series to sink my teeth into much appreciated.more
- January 1, 1970Jeniece GoellnerReally a transition filler story line. Nothing huge, but introduced some new people. Just the set up for the next big thing.
Write a review