Zara Cole was a thief back on Earth, but she’s been recently upgraded to intergalactic fugitive. On the run after a bloody battle in a covert war that she never expected to be fighting, Zara, her co-pilot Beatriz, and their Leviathan ship Nadim barely escaped the carnage with their lives. Now Zara and her crew of Honors need a safe haven, far from the creatures who want to annihilate them. But with two wounded Leviathan to treat, plus human and non-human refugees to help, they’ll have to settle for the nearest outpost, called the Sliver: a wild, dangerous warren of alien criminals. Zara’s skills from the Zone may be invaluable. However, Zara discovers that the secrets of the Sliver may have the power to turn the tide of the war they left behind—but in the wrong direction. Soon Zara will have to make a choice: stand against the ultimate evil or run from it. But she’s never walked away from a fight.Honor Bound is the second installment in Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre’s thrilling and fresh space saga.
Readers also enjoyed
Honor Bound (The Honors, #2) Review
- January 1, 1970Crazy4BooksMost anticipated book of 2019 😍 I would die for a review copy
- January 1, 1970JoSuper excited for this! Zadim all the way!!
- January 1, 1970Thrashboy666The book is very nice and cool
- January 1, 1970Rekha29/06: Ooooh I like that cover better than the first one! The colour scheme is awesome.
- January 1, 1970Kira Brighton(Showcased in Winter 2019 Top To-Reads)
- January 1, 1970Risa22nd February 2018: Woot, a title. Excited.
- January 1, 1970LaRonda (Flying Paperbacks)Honor Among Thieves - ★★★★
Write a review