The stunning finale of the epic fantasy duology from New York Times bestselling author Beth Revis. Alchemy student turned necromancer Nedra Brysstain has made a life-changing decision to embrace the darkness--but can the boy who loves her bring her back to the light before she pays the ultimate price?Lunar Island is trying to heal. The necromantic plague that ravaged the land has been eradicated, and Emperor Auguste, the young and charming leader of the Allyrian Empire, has a plan: rid the island of necromancy once and for all. Though Greggori "Grey" Astor wants what's best for his people, he knows that allying himself with Auguste threatens the one person he loves most: necromancer Nedra Brysstain. Feeling like he already failed to save Nedra once, Grey becomes determined to help the Emperor rebuild Lunar Island while still keeping Nedra safe from harm.Back at the quarantine hospital, Nedra's army of revenants are growing increasingly inhuman by the day. Wracked with guilt for imprisoning their souls, Nedra vows to discover a way to free the dead while still keeping her sister by her side.But, still reeling from the trauma of the plague, the people of Lunar Island are looking for someone to blame, and Grey can only protect Nedra for so long. And when Nedra and Grey are thrust into a battle with an even more terrifying adversary, Nedra will be pushed to the darkest depths of her necromantic powers. But can Grey let her go that far?
Readers also enjoyed
- Untitled (The Gilded Wolves #2)
- Scorch Dragons (Elementals, #2)
- Immunity (Contagion, #2)
- Chosen (Slayer, #2)
- Untitled (Alex Stern, #2)
- The Midnight Lie
- DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)
- Midnight Beauties (Grim Lovelies, #2)
- Untitled Standalone
- Untitled (Impostors, #4)
- Untitled (The Beautiful, #2)
- Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
- Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
- The Kingdom
- Untitled (Empirium, #3)
- Give the Dark My Love (Give the Dark My Love, #1)
Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2) Review
- January 1, 1970شيماء ✨Bid my soul farewell as well because the wait for this book is going to kill me
- January 1, 1970Elise (TheBookishActress)releases: 2019I mean like I know book one hasn’t released but when is THIS releasing? I mean, after book one, I NEED this.
- January 1, 1970Nicki ChapelwayUm... I don't mean to make a big deal of this but... I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW OR I WILL PROBABLY EXPLODE FROM ANGST, WORRY, AND ANTICIPATION.
- January 1, 1970KellyFebruary 2019Hi, I didn't realise the title or cover had arrived. I also love this cover- maybe more than the first one?? Because yes, I need to know what happens after the way book 1 ended.
- January 1, 1970ElyseBid My Soul FarewellRelease date 9.24.2019Title & cover were revealed via Beth Revis's email subscription! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...
- January 1, 1970Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔I haven't even read the first one yet, but I must say, as far as cover models go, this is quite stunning.
- January 1, 1970JustinTHIS FUCKING COVER IM GOING TO DIE
- January 1, 1970Sanne1). Give the Dark My Love ★★★★Guys, WE HAVE A TITLE! "BID MY SOUL FAREWELL" Release date is 24th September 2019. The full summary/description of the book can be found here.
- January 1, 1970ElkeOH MY GOD YES PLEASE after that ending???? and look at the cover?????? and pls come sooner i beg you i promise we'll be good(also FUck the titles are good!)
- January 1, 1970Claudia VargasLooking at that cover alone makes me want to read this book now!! Cant wait to get my hands on it. The anticipation is gonna kill me.
- January 1, 1970StarlightI need this I need this I need this I need this!Seriously, September cannot come soon enough! I'm so excited to read and review the sequel of such an amazing book. Give the Dark my Love set the bar SOOO high so I can't wait to see how Beth Revis continues Nedra and Grey's story.more
- January 1, 1970AmélieThis cover is so beautiful!!
- January 1, 1970Sophie_The_Jedi_Knight1/31/19:HOW DID I MISS BOTH A TITLE AND COVERI WANT THIS IN MY HANDS SO BADLY RIGHT NOWTHAT COVER IS A MASTERPIECEAND THE TITLE MY GOODNESSmaybe I'm overdoing it on the caps but I AM PUMPED
Write a review