He keeps his emotions on a tight leash, but she can see the desire burning in his eyes...Timur Amurov has one purpose in life: protect his family at all costs. With lethal skills honed from a violent upbringing, Timur is a leopard shifter who sees any newcomers as possible threats--and the petite blond barista who his sister-in-law, Evangeline, has hired to work in her bakery is definitely hiding something. While Timur still needs to determine if Ashe is an enemy, he does know that she is the only woman whose presence has ever truly calmed the beast roaring inside of him.Ashe Bronte is well aware she has a type: sexy, gorgeous and dangerous as hell. Despite the fact that Timur is all those things and more, Ashe is in San Antonio for reasons that do not involve getting wild with a ruthless leopard--and she cannot afford to make any mistakes. But Timur has ignited something deep within her, and even though she knows she should keep her distance, every move he makes has her craving a taste...
Readers also enjoyed
- The Awakening (Leopard People, #1)
- Wild Rain (Leopard People, #2)
- Burning Wild (Leopard People #3)
- Wild Fire (Leopard People, #4)
- Savage Nature (Leopard People, #5)
- Leopard's Prey (Leopard People, #6)
- Cat's Lair (Leopard People, #7)
- Wild Cat (Leopard People, #8)
- Leopard's Fury (Leopard People, #9)
- Leopard's Blood (Leopard People, #10)
Leopard's Run (A Leopard Novel, #11) Review
- January 1, 1970BethI received this ARC copy of Leopard's Run from Berkley Publishing Group. This is my honest and voluntary review. Leopard's Run is set for publication November 6, 2018.
- January 1, 1970Chitra *CJ*So a new couple to enter my favorite series? Please- need updates on all older ones too- especially Jake! CANNOT WAIT!
- January 1, 1970Heather andrewsTimur is a bossy one, it's his way or the highway, “sleeping with clothes. I want you naked when you’re sleeping with me.” Apparently Timur takes cooking very seriously, “no, this is mine. I looked at your pots and pans, baby, and I can assure you, they’re all ****. Completely. I have liberated them.” I loved this book, I liked that Ashe was fierce and Timur was a bossy man.more
- January 1, 1970Tina ChristopherI enjoyed Leopard’s Run. It was nice to see a heroine who was a little more kick-ass than most of the heroines in this series. I liked Timur and the chemistry between him and Ashe was off the charts. I found the plot a little weak. It moves the overarching story towards, but at times felt a little like certain things just happened to move the plot forwards. Still, another compelling read I read in a day. Solid 3.5Thank you to Berkley and NetGalley for the ARC.more
- January 1, 1970Florence MwendwaI was really waiting for this one thank you christine
- January 1, 1970LouisaI really enjoyed this book! Not my favourite series of hers, but yeah, I enjoyed it! Not my favorite hero, either, but yeah, still good!
Write a review