"FIVE-FINGERED DISCOUNT," Part OneUp is down and black is white and the sex isn't happening—neither is the crime. WHAT IS THIS BOOK EVEN? After the heartbreaking, albeit totally unsurprising, finale of FOURGY!, our leads find themselves in the arms of others while the fate of the whole universe hangs in the balance...ish!
Readers also enjoyed
- Sex Criminals #1: Suzie Down in the Quiet
- Sex Criminals #2: Come, World
- Sex Criminals #3: My Sexual Errors and Misfortunes 2001-Present
- Sex Criminals #4: Sex Police
- Sex Criminals #5: Going Down
- Sex Criminals #6: Coming On
- Sex Criminals #7: Break, Enter
- Sex Criminals #8: Robert Rainbow
- Sex Criminals #9: Ana
- Sex Criminals #10: Alone Together
Sex Criminals #21 Review
- January 1, 1970Alicia EckertBreaking up is hard to do. Moving on is hard to do. But what if you and your former partner used to have super bomb sex (and literally magical powers that went hand in hand with bank robbing) and you've moved on to more boring mediocre non-magical sex? Let's just say it's complicated and I look forward to see what happens next with this trainwreck.more
- January 1, 1970BrennanR.I.P. Suz and Jon's relationship...
- January 1, 1970SamhainPoor Suzie :(
- January 1, 1970AmandaSEX CRIMINALS IS BACK, BABY!
- January 1, 1970AmberA goddamn treasure.
Write a review