The next arc of BRUBAKER and PHILLIPS' bestselling series is a blockbuster! Dylan is forced to confront the reality of his violent actions and his sanity...and nothing will ever be the same again! And remember, each issue of KILL OR BE KILLED contains extra content and articles only available in the single issues.
Readers also enjoyed
Kill Or Be Killed #15 Review
- January 1, 1970Shannon2.75 rounded up because thankfully this series has gotten interesting again.
- January 1, 1970RayWow. That started on a low note.This demon mystery has gone on too long and has got a little monotonous now. And this entire issue deals with just that.I like the idea of a copy-cat at the end, though.
- January 1, 1970AdamIn this new arc of the story, Dylan is forced to confort his demons; and when he does, it only causes more turmoil. I only wonder if this new direction will pay off.
- January 1, 1970JessePretty intense and, pun intended, crazy. I really felt the "Demon as addiction/secret kept from loved ones" angle in this issue. The demon had more screen time than he has in a long time, possibly ever. The twist at the end was pretty interesting too! Also, the backmatter article, about a movie called "The Cobweb" was really neat, I had Phoenix read it and we want to see that movie now!more
- January 1, 1970Mark GubarenkoНачало чего-то хорошегоъ
Write a review