Welcome to Kentucky, where bourbon barrels outnumber residents. After all, bourbon is Kentucky its craftsmanship and flavors cannot be separated from the culture and history of the state. Discover that culture and history and enjoy great food, fabulous drinks, and incredible people on your own Kentucky bourbon road trip.The State of Bourbon showcases the region's finest distilleries as well as the local restaurants, hotels, parks, and adventures that every bourbon lover needs to experience. Bluegrass natives Cameron M. Ludwick and Blair Thomas Hess highlight some of their favorite stops on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, the Urban Bourbon Trail, and the Craft Bourbon Trail, at stills and rick houses where the history and heritage of the nation's only native spirit come to life. Not just a trail or tasting guide, The State of Bourbon will lead you across Kentucky, through the history of the spirit, and into your own bourbon adventure.
Readers also enjoyed
- 100 Inspirational Quotes: And the Life-Changing Scriptures Behind Them
- Game Changer : Hold That Thought!
- The Hour of the Fox
- How to Drink Like a Mobster
- The Tears of the Black Man
- Bluecrowne (Greenglass House #3)
- Exploding Data: Reclaiming Our Cybersecurity in the Digital Age
- Hard Cider Abbey (A Barefoot Monk Mystery #1)
- Cyprus: The Island of Aphrodite
- The Bloated Belly Whisperer: See Results Within a Week and Tame Digestive Distress Once and for All
- Daisy and Friends: Rocky's New Friend
- The Land of Grace
- Sweet Nature: A Cook's Guide to using Honey and Maple Syrup
- Timing the Infinite
- Star Wars after Lucas: A Critical Guide to the Future of the Galaxy
- On This Date: From the Pilgrims to Today, Discovering America One Day at a Time
- Someday Is Not a Day in the Week: 10 Hacks to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of Your Life
- Writing for Bliss: A Companion Journal
The State of Bourbon Review
- January 1, 1970Mike HamiltonBourbon and KentuckyLoved the history of the state as much as the bourbon history. My father and grandfather both worked for Bernheim Distillery and only now I'm beginning to understand and appreciate what they were part of.
Write a review