“LIFE AFTER,” Part TwoStruggling to adapt to her new life as the Witchblade's host, Alex finds she's the prime suspect in the death of an NYPD detective—and that the dead cop had powerful and corrupt friends who will do anything to keep his shady business quiet. But in the world of the Witchblade, nothing is quite what it seems, and Alex soon learns that there's more than greed and graft at play inside the circle of corruption. The bent cops also have a supernatural backer, and Alex has just landed in his crosshairs.
Readers also enjoyed
Witchblade (2017) #2 Review
- January 1, 1970Ahmed EjazA good issue. Has important info of Witchblade. A kust read in the series.
- January 1, 1970DianaThis isn't working for me. Maybe I was used to the combo Witchblade/Pezzini, but there is sth about this re telling I can't get my head around. I don't like any of the characters, less than all the blondie bearer of the Witchblade/detective/journalist/I-really-don't-know-what-she-is-anymore.more
- January 1, 1970MarkI miss Witchblade/Pezzini the original version that brought us the Witchblade to the comics.This story is a bit of a mess and the graphics are not that special, how long will this new team need to fulfill the need for this Witchblade variant?- So far they fail miserably.more
- January 1, 1970LoganReally wanted to like this one as I enjoyed Caitlin Kittredge's Coffin Hill series! But the characters and story in this is just so damn boring... Others may like it, my dad for example is enjoying this series, but its not for me... The artwork is decent at least.more
- January 1, 1970AlySlowly building up the plot. Hope the payoff is good. I have high hopes.
- January 1, 197020hrsinamericaSeriously obsessed with the art. I also love how they introduced Ash as Roma and gave him an accent. It was deftly done. Also Batgirl reference FTW.
- January 1, 1970BeccaI thought this was even stronger than the first issue. For someone that hasn't read the original Witchblade, this gave me more information about the artifact and its possible origins. This was a solid story, and now I'm patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for the 3rd issue :)more
Write a review