Exclusive Extra: Newsletter Exclusives E-BookThis exclusive collection of short stories is set in three of Nalini Singh's worlds:Psy-Changeling: A world inhabited by Psy, who have phenomenal powers of the mind, but are forbidden to feel emotion; changelings who can shift into wolves and leopards and more, and who are as wild and emotional as the Psy are cold; and humans, caught between the two powerful races but with an important role to play in the world.Guild Hunter: A dark, dangerous world ruled by archangels as cruel as they are beautiful, with vampires as their servants, and human guild hunters trained to bring home vampires who seek to break their contracts with the archangels.Rock Kiss: A contemporary rock and roll world featuring the band Schoolboy Choir.These are slices of life that show us glimpses of the characters and worlds away from the main storylines, a peek through the curtain of their ongoing lives. (Put together for Nalini's fans, a number of the stories do stand alone if you'd like to try her worlds).Note from NaliniI've written many short stories for you over the years, so many in fact that not every reader has managed to read every story. They've been scattered over multiple newsletters and the website.When we began to put them together into a single file, we discovered the stories came to roughly 275 pages. Forty-one different stories in the Psy-Changeling, Guild Hunter, and Rock Kiss worlds.While I was checking the file, I ended up reading some of the stories and they left me with a smile on my face. I hope you enjoy the collection just as much, and that you now have an easy way to read your favorites - and if you've missed a story, it should be in there.If it isn't, I'm sure it'll make it's way into the next volume in another few years time. Also, we didn't include the deleted scenes in this volume, as the collection was already a big one. They may turn up as a surprise another year. :-)
Newsletter Exclusives Volume 1 Review
- January 1, 1970Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy ReadsThis was just a pleasure to read.As a longtime reader of Nalini Singh (I have read all of her series in full, with the exception of Noah's Rock book), reading this was like hanging out with old friends. I did skip over two of them (Lara & Walker's story and Max's story) because I am just plain uninterested in those couples for some reason, but otherwise I read and enjoyed each short. For those interested, this was a download Nalini offered free via her monthly newsletter, to which I am a sub This was just a pleasure to read.As a longtime reader of Nalini Singh (I have read all of her series in full, with the exception of Noah's Rock book), reading this was like hanging out with old friends. I did skip over two of them (Lara & Walker's story and Max's story) because I am just plain uninterested in those couples for some reason, but otherwise I read and enjoyed each short. For those interested, this was a download Nalini offered free via her monthly newsletter, to which I am a subscriber.more
- January 1, 1970KellyI was surprised when I realized I'd caught all these shorts in Nalini Singh's newletters (honestly, I figured with my attention span I *must* have missed one or two), but it was still a treat to get to read them all again. I have some seriously mad love for Nalini Singh's writing and would GLADLY go back and read anything she puts out more than once. *thumbs up*-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormalmore
- January 1, 1970Lynda TatadI’ve read and loved all three of Nalini Singh’s series (Guild Hunter, Psy/Changling, and Rock Hard), and have enjoyed some of these short stories in her newsletters. So glad she compiled them all together for her readers. Loved all of the quiet (and sometimes funny) moments she put together for her characters throughout the different series! I also loved that she included where the stories take place in the storylines.more
- January 1, 1970SpeedThis a compilation of short stories and newsletters from Singh that include her Guild Hunter, Psy-Changeling and Rock series. It's those quiet, intense, laugh out loud, lovable moments of brief glimpses into the very lives we have read about. It was absolutely pleasurable, adorable and loving to witness these characters as they grew into themselves and each other. Loved it!!! 5 stars!!!more
- January 1, 1970RayneI always love the glimpses into the lives of her characters that Nalini gives us in these short stories. To put them all in one book is just genius!While you can I think read some of them without haven read the particular series you get more out of it if you have read the series.It's so long to wait for the release of her next book so this was a nice gift.more
- January 1, 1970Rita CI've read most of these before, but it was nice to have them gathered into a single volume. I loved the ones from the Psy-Changeling series and from the Guild Hunter series. Skipped the Rock series, as those books don't interest me.
- January 1, 1970Nath4/5 (B)
- January 1, 1970ShawnLove returning to her worlds.
- January 1, 1970Claudia AyalaI have read almost all this little stories in Nalini's newsletter. I wait every month to read the new one. The story about little Illium and Aodham is one of my favorite.
- January 1, 1970Ken LiljengrenThank You very much Ms SinghIt's so very nice to get these little tidbits of life with the Guild Hunters and the Psy-Changelings. Can't wait for the next book.Thanks againKen
Write a review