Readers also enjoyed
- Just a Bit Twisted (Straight Guys #1)
- Just a Bit Obsessed (Straight Guys #2)
- Just a Bit Unhealthy (Straight Guys #3)
- Just a Bit Wrong (Straight Guys #4)
- Just a Bit Confusing (Straight Guys #5)
- Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys #6)
- Just a Bit Wicked (Straight Guys #7)
- Just a Bit Shameless (Straight Guys, #8)
Just a Bit Gay (Straight Guys #9) Review
- January 1, 1970ZieNick Hardaway getting his own novella, excellent. Please give us more Tristan.Alessandra I hope you give us more of Xavier and Sage too, I want to know how they are doing.
- January 1, 1970AleJandraNo ubico bien a los personajes, pero igual leeré este libro. Me encanta esta serie.
- January 1, 1970Mspraise50This is Sage and Xavier's story. This was quick to explain Sage relationship which came across in book 1. I found it just as engaging as the other books and a good read. I have now read all the books in this series and I cannot wait for the next one.Great series worth a read.more
- January 1, 1970Roxs GoncalvesAL 14/01/2018OMG! ¡Un libro con Nick! Really? No sé si emocionarme o decepcionarme, pues no es un "Straight Guys 4.5" :/ Pero con tal de volver a ver a Tristán, Zach o cualquier otro personaje, ¡lo acepto con gusto!
Write a review