Boy meets pen in this funny, concise, and touching picture book about maintaining friendship across great distances.Stewart may be a boy, and Craig may be a pen, but they are definitely best friends. The kind of friends who do everything together, who rely on each other, and who feel lost without each other . . . which is why it’s a catastrophe when Craig disappears! How can Stewart be a best friend if his best buddy is missing? The answer is certain to please anyone who’s ever had a favorite writing implement or a best friend.
Stewart's Best Pen Review
- January 1, 1970Lola MartinJust bought this book for my daughter and she LOVES it!! Good news is - that I actually love it too!! (Thankfully since I'm having to read it over and over, haha). The writing is clever and the story has a great message about friendship, loss and new beginnings that's important for any kid. Highly recommended!more
- January 1, 1970AmandaA way to introduce pen pals to kids.
- January 1, 1970Syntha GreenDelightful story of friendship
- January 1, 1970Liz HandlerFriendship story for long-distance friends.
- January 1, 1970Jessie BondI respect the hell out of a picture book author who creates an entire conceit and story just to end on a single, spectacular pun.
- January 1, 1970Claire PetersonI'm a teacher and this is a GREAT book to teach a lesson on letter-writing and pen pals. Not to mention it made all the kids laugh. It was a hit!
- January 1, 1970StephPen pals!
Write a review