Stealth Guardian warrior Logan Frazer is loyal to his race, but when he’s ordered to eliminate a psychic so she won’t fall into the hands of the demons and help them destroy mankind, he goes rogue and saves her instead.Winter Collins doesn’t know that she’s a psychic and that the terrible nightmares she experiences are actually visions, until demons come knocking at her door. Fortunately, a brave immortal warrior saves her, and an instant, electric connection forms between the beautiful psychic and the man convinced she’s more valuable alive than dead.On the run for their lives, Logan and Winter must not only evade the demons, but the Stealth Guardians bent on eliminating her. A desperate race against time begins as Logan draws on all his resources—including his connection to the vampires and witches of Scanguards—to save the woman he’s falling in love with.
Readers also enjoyed
Guardian Undone (Stealth Guardians, #4) Review
- January 1, 1970Stacie3 3/4 Stars!I liked it a lot. Logan and Winter were great. Lots of good action and some romance in addition to the sex. Plus we get a few Scanguards cameos. I'm still not in the reviewing mood, so that's all I got for now. But this was good and I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series. Happy reading!more
- January 1, 1970Sana ChaudharyIt was an amazing book. I was glad that the story was changed. I have read so many books on supernaturals but here concept was totally different and that was new to me and exciting. Stealth guardian! Wow that was totally amazing character. And the there was a psychic. All other authors used seer character but here was psychic. I think those two are same things yet author successfully made them very different. On the whole it was good time pass.more
- January 1, 1970Karen ScottiAnother Wonderful BookGuardian Undone is another wonderful action filled story. The blending of the Safeguard characters has added a fantastic base within the storyline. Highly Recommend!
- January 1, 1970CathyAmazing. I couldn’t put this book down. Logan is willing to do anything to keep Winter safe. Breaking a few rules or even committing treason is the norm for the guys in Baltimore. Throw in demons, witches and vampires and you have a fast paced, engaging story.more
- January 1, 1970Davida HolmesAnother great story.
- January 1, 1970Srishti Ghoshloved the book a lot
- January 1, 1970Samantha reedCan’t put theses down I read it in 2 days I enjoyed the reference to previous characters and how the books follow on
Write a review