A short guide to going vegan - the why, the what and the how.Going vegan is easy!Whether you're already a full-time vegan, considering making the switch or know someone who is, this book will give you all the tools you need to make the change towards a healthier, happier and more ethical lifestyle.How to Go Vegan includes...Why try vegan?Animal welfare, the environment, health benefits and your personal adventure.Vegan at homeSurprisingly vegan foods, reading labels, vegan ingredient essentials, easy replacements, how to be the only vegan in the familyVegan out in the worldEating out, eating at friends' houses, answering questions from loved ones, travelling veganLiving the vegan lifestyleMeal plans, tips and tricks, what to do if you're struggling, how to celebrate being a veganHow to go vegan. It's easier than you think.
How To Go Vegan Review
- January 1, 1970Sally LovelockGreat book, really motivating and a good insight into the cruelty of the dairy and egg industries without being too gory.
- January 1, 1970SarahBrilliant for anyone starting out on their vegan journey or who just wants to figure out why veganuary is a thing.
- January 1, 1970David MccurdyVery informative and encourages you to think about your choices. Offers so much advice and is not very judgemental.Very good book( downloaded and use Vegan Apps regularly now)
- January 1, 1970SophiebethGood if your just starting out and explains lots of common questions I've been asked over the years. It has useful recipes and meal plans. However, lots of the content is on the veganuary.com website.
- January 1, 1970Hannah RenowdenInformative, myth busting and accessible. A must read for anyone thinking about becoming a vegan, or struggling to understand someone else's choice to become one. I wish everyone would read this book!
- January 1, 1970Emma BuckettThe way that this book is written reminded me of the cartoony bit in the original Jurassic Park film where they explain how they are breeding real dinosaurs so I found this book easy to understand and read it quickly. The chapters on the hideous farming techniques and its unsustainability didn't put me off consuming meat but did make me want to campaign for animal rights. Regardless of my the opinion on farming I have decided to become vegan for the second highest reason that people change to a The way that this book is written reminded me of the cartoony bit in the original Jurassic Park film where they explain how they are breeding real dinosaurs so I found this book easy to understand and read it quickly. The chapters on the hideous farming techniques and its unsustainability didn't put me off consuming meat but did make me want to campaign for animal rights. Regardless of my the opinion on farming I have decided to become vegan for the second highest reason that people change to a plant based diet - the health benefits. This book will no doubt become my bible while I make these changes.more
- January 1, 1970Yvonne MansonGood book for anyone considering going vegan or recently went vegan. Some good information on nutrition and vitamins and what to look out for as well as some meal plans. Most suitable for those new to being vegan answers most of the questions I am often asked. A good book for people who are curious about being vegan.more
- January 1, 1970Alex BoonA really good starting point. I knew quite a bit already so some vegetarians or environmental types might find it a bit basic but it's motivating. Looking forward to my vegan month (and who knows maybe even longer) starting in January.
- January 1, 1970Shirley HeskethShort book but extremely thought provoking and well written. I read this book more because I was curious about the Vegan lifestyle rather than because I wanted to make the switch myself but am now seriously considering the many implications of my current diet.more
- January 1, 1970RachelDon’t be ignorant. Read this book :)
- January 1, 1970Lucy BakerI start now!
- January 1, 1970DianaVery good intro to Veganism, summary and breakdown of main points. Quick and easy read, includes recipes too!
- January 1, 1970Kristian GunnA nice well rounded introduction to veganism and veganuary, although the writing felt at times to be aimed mainly at teenage girls...
- January 1, 1970Terry PPacked full of useful and encouraging information, in a nice easy concise book. You won't need to spend weeks reading this, I finished it in a couple of days. Highly recommended.
- January 1, 1970Annie PriceGreat insight into the meat and dairy industry. Lots of tips nutritional information and recipes.
- January 1, 1970Ksana-Rose BartlettReally informative, short and clear. There was no pressure from this book to conform immediately or make drastic unrealistic changes.
- January 1, 1970Fiikskecompact and without any fluff
- January 1, 1970Sioned SteventonInspiringA great read for anyone who is considering veganism or has already taken the plunge but wants more info. Packed with useful facts, tips and even some recipes.
- January 1, 1970ClaireWonderful book
- January 1, 1970BenA great first port of call for anyone looking at going vegan, which we should all be doing.
- January 1, 1970NeleVery helpful and educative! Was a bit worried it was gonna be very forced but it wasn’t forced at all. Really lovely introduction to veganism with everything you’d want to know about it!
Write a review