The thrilling sequel to SPIN THE DAWN, a magical series steeped in Chinese culture.Maia Tamarin’s journey to sew the dresses of the sun, the moon and the stars has taken a grievous toll. She returns to a kingdom on the brink of war. The boy she loves is gone, and she is forced to don the dress of the sun and assume the place of the emperor’s bride-to-be to keep the peace.But the war raging around Maia is nothing compared to the battle within. Ever since she was touched by the demon Bandur, she has been changing . . . glancing in the mirror to see her own eyes glowing red, losing control of her magic, her body, her mind. It’s only a matter of time before Maia loses herself completely, but she will stop at nothing to find Edan, protect her family, and bring lasting peace to her country.YA fantasy readers will love the sizzling forbidden romance, mystery, and intrigue of UNRAVEL THE DUSK.
Readers also enjoyed
Unravel the Dusk (The Blood of Stars, #2) Review
- January 1, 1970✨ A ✨I'm not gonna lie, I'm d e s p e r a t e for this.___My review of Spin the Dawn
- January 1, 1970Alisaveth WahneraWHAT A CLEVER NAMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! unravel the dusk. I have hopes for the cover being fiery and gorgeous. Ofcourse, expectations are skyhigh after reading book 1 because holy fuck.
- January 1, 1970♠️ Tabi ♠️hey I like that title
- January 1, 1970Nia •ShadesOfPaper•SPIN THE DAWN: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Blog | Twitter SPIN THE DAWN: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Blog | Twitter
- January 1, 1970Amanda (MetalPhantasmReads)I NEED THIS BOOK! The ending of book one was too much lol. Cannot wait for this!
- January 1, 1970Samm | Sassenach the Book Wizard"THE BLOOD OF STARS and an untitled sequel were pitched as Project Runway meets THE WRATH AND THE DAWN. To provide for her family, 17-year-old Maia Tamarin disguises herself as a boy to compete for the position of imperial tailor. Her task to sew three magical gowns of the sun and moon and stars leads her to find adventure, romance, and danger in a Chinese-inspired fantasy set along a re-imagined Silk Road."Okay so I read The Wrath and the Dawn duology in a single day so...more
- January 1, 1970Ananya SinghI crave this, definitely count me in!
- January 1, 1970MarilynI cant wait to see where this story takes us next.
- January 1, 1970Keeanathat title <3
- January 1, 1970Bland Boring Jessica (Lunaliterary)I won’t lie... until the last chapter of Spin The Dawn I thought it was a stand-alone book but OH MY LORD. THAT ENDING. I NEED THIS BOOK LIKE YESTERDAY.
- January 1, 1970arini#1 spin the dawn ★★★☆#2 unravel the dusk (to be read)
Write a review