Hey, I just met you,And this is crazy,But you’re my mate,So please have my baby.Werewolf Brock Newcastle’s biological clock is ticking, and his inner wolf is howling. He wants pups, and he wants them now. The problem is, no matter how hard or how long he’s been looking, he hasn’t been able to find his mate. He’s almost out of hope … until the night he finally meets her.Autumn Gray is part of the notorious gray coven of witches. She has been trained since birth to be the next head witch, and duty comes before all else. That means she will have to enter a marriage of convenience to a stranger—a powerful warlock. But one trip to the nightclub Hot Fur is enough to throw those plans out the window. Because suddenly, she has a six-foot wall of sexy werewolf wanting to claim her as his mate, and she’s very, very tempted to say yes.What’s a witch to do? Choose her coven or love?
Hot Fur the Wolf Review
- January 1, 1970♡Tonya♡I happened upon this little shifter/witch story and really enjoyed it. Short, sweet and safe!-no cheating - no ow/om drama whatsoever -no pushing away -no violence -instalove- just ok epilogue. Definitely left me wanting more
- January 1, 1970NikkiAwesomesauce!This was a great little novella! Even though it was shorter, there was still a full story that was quite entertaining. I really enjoyed this book and I hope Jessie Lane comes back to this group to write more stories fur Brock's packmates! 😉more
- January 1, 1970Megan / MP93BBShort, sweet and really cute.
- January 1, 1970Berneen VidraI'm sorry, it just wasn't for me.
- January 1, 1970DawnGreat fast read full of heart and love
- January 1, 1970TinaNice and quick...I thought it was a good story. Both characters were like able. Both with strong personalities that meshed well together.
- January 1, 1970M MLove when they get together with no drama. Great story.
Write a review