Hugo Award-winning MONSTRESS returns with a new arc and an oversized issue! Maika has spent most of her life learning how to fight, but how will she fare when the only way to save her life…is to make friends?
Readers also enjoyed
Monstress #13 Review
- January 1, 1970DianaO, how I had missed this series! Strong women, superb story telling, incredibly art... it really doesn't get much better than that :)
- January 1, 1970MonsourThe cover*GASP* YAYSuper thick Issue*GASP* YAYLesbians?*GASP* YAYUBASTI COFFEE*GASP* YAYThe preview cover for the next Issue *GASP* YAYWhat a great comeback. I miss reading this story. The art is great as usual and their actually bringing a better plot in this Vol. than the previews one.more
- January 1, 1970David CattarinI’m so glad this series is back. It was a long wait.
- January 1, 1970Chris ThompsonI’m very happy to see the return of the amazing artwork. I’m still trying to determine how I feel about the story itself. This issue brings in a lot of characters, none as interesting as last arc’s pirates. Politics is beginning to dominate the story, which bogs things down a bit. I’m hopeful that the events in this issue are meant to build into some great things to come.more
- January 1, 1970JenniferSomehow, these ladies have managed to improve upon perfection. Monstress: Making the Impossible Possible.
- January 1, 1970JellyGreat start and art to the next story arc. *_*
- January 1, 1970Vincent StoesselMore answers, more questions. Same stunning artwork
Write a review