A fairy tale that takes inspiration from ancient Persian/Zoroastrian mythology. A princess is cursed to be poisonous to the touch and explores what inherent power might lie in such a curse.
Readers also enjoyed
- What Monstrous Gods
- Bone Grace (Bone Grace, #1)
- The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan
- Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
- Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
- Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods, #1)
- A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1)
- The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
- The Bright and the Pale
- Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
- There Will Come a Darkness (There Will Come a Darkness, #1)
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin, #1)
- Guardians of Dawn (Guardians of Dawn, #1)
- Nameless Queen
- The Chosen One (The Chosen One, #1)
- Untitled (Transference, #3)
- January 1, 1970Elise (TheBookishActress)thanks for saving the YA retelling genre Melissa Bashardoust
- January 1, 1970SanaBashardoust out here single-handedly revolutionizing fairy tale retellings 💪
- January 1, 1970LiaI. NEED. IT.
- January 1, 1970Stephanie L (catteabooks)Girl takes control of her "curse" and uses it to rule the world instead of wallowing in self-pity. Or at least that's how I'm imagining this to turn out.
- January 1, 1970K8and just like that, I'm excited.
Write a review