Sold as a genderbent Alexander the Great as space opera in a series of linked volumes that tell the story of an imperial conquest and how it breaks down after the death of its charismatic leader.
Readers also enjoyed
- Chilling Effect
- The City We Became
- The Future of Another Timeline
- Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
- Terminal Uprising (Janitors of the Post-Apocalypse, #2)
- The Harp of Kings
- Rise as One (Rise, #1)
- Network Effect (The Murderbot Diaries, #5)
- A Thousand Ships
- The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)
- The Women's War (Women's War, #1)
- A Thousand Fires
- What Monstrous Gods
- The True Queen (Sorcerer Royal, #2)
- The Monster of Elendhaven
- This Is How You Lose the Time War
- A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1)
- Gods of Jade and Shadow
- Untitled (The Sun Chronicles #2)
- Untitled (The Sun Chronicles #3)
Unconquerable Sun (The Sun Chronicles #1) Review
- January 1, 1970Skymarks (Rainy)if yall gon write genderbend alex the great yall better write genderbend hepaestion too 👀👀👀
- January 1, 1970Samm | Sassenach the Book Wizardcould Tor stop trying to take all my money? For like just one day? That'd be great.
- January 1, 1970SanaGenderbend Alexander the Great as space opera? Tor knows my reading preferences \O/
- January 1, 1970TovaI really don't know very much about Alexander the Great, other than he really liked wearing Persian pants. But if this is anything like And I Darken, which I love then this will be good.
- January 1, 1970Sabsi have LONGED FOR a genderbent alexander the great for almost a decade give it to me!! give me all the gay!!!!!
- January 1, 1970e ll a ✨i’m already emotional from that synopsis alone
Write a review