"IMPERIAL PHASE II," Conclusion There's only one thing all Imperial Phases share. They end. Ours does too.
Readers also enjoyed
The Wicked + The Divine #33 Review
- January 1, 1970Caro M.Wow, that was unexpected!!!!! Awesome!
- January 1, 1970KirraWhaaaaat? I'm sure I need to read this again to understand what's going on but for now, I'm just going to sit here and be confused. Three crazy things happened during this issue and instead of answers I just have more questions! Still, I think I'm pretty happy with how it panned out because I am shocked with the results.more
- January 1, 1970Danielle Athat ending was a shocker but like we really saw the last of that *one* character
- January 1, 1970Brandon St MarkWow, that was a great way to end the arc. Lots of revelations, Mimir is my favorite of them.
- January 1, 1970Marisa CarpicoDon't think this had the impact it might have had I reread the full series recently, but there is still SO MUCH to unpack here. The twists come so fast and heavy that it's almost overwhelming, but this is Gillen's pattern so I can't necessarily be mad. Like the character work and what gets revealed, but also have no idea what the hell he's going to do with that final panel.more
- January 1, 1970ArturI... what?– Nice emotional beat between Cass and Laura.– Two reveals that necessitate re-reading the whole series from the start.
- January 1, 1970SarahWHAT. THE. FUCK!And with that ending I think I just need to reread the whole thing over again. I'll tell ya that is an ending for the books. What the fuck man?!
- January 1, 1970KaitI may be failing to remember something from a previous issue, but the motivations of the new character are pretty unclear. As usual, I feel like I'm only seeing pieces of this insane puzzle. I liked the bonding between Persephone and Cass though.
- January 1, 1970RiaHoly moly, those final panels were startling to say the least. I do believe I will have to re-read all 32 issues to better help me work out what on earth is going on. Such a weird and wonderful series.
- January 1, 1970Shannonwhat the FUCK
- January 1, 1970HayleyOH MY GILLY GOSH.
- January 1, 1970Lucilleyo what the fuck
- January 1, 1970Tiago AndradeWTF??? I'm still spinning with those plot twists
- January 1, 1970ElaEso no me lo esperaba. 😮
- January 1, 1970Stephaniewhat is happeningwhywhy
- January 1, 1970RaphaëlleWell, shittttttt.
- January 1, 1970Lofrankly i have no idea what just happened but i liked it
- January 1, 1970TereLost my head over this one. Haha.
Write a review