Killing Reapers is just another day in the life of a Keeper. Kat Davenport spends her nights guarding souls. The Bay Area graveyards are a hot bed for Reaper activity and slow nights are rare. She is good at what she does and loves every minute of it. But when she is suddenly reassigned to the blink and you’ll miss it, town of Summer Hollow, she is far from happy about the move. Gregory Esmond has taken over the graveyard in Summer Hollow. His family has guarded this Graveyard for generations and now it was all his … that is, except for the girl from the Bay Area who was assigned to help him. Kat was loud mouthed, inappropriate at times and fearless. Two out of three of those things were completely the opposite of him. The two Keepers must learn to work together despite their differences. Their lives will depend on it.
Readers also enjoyed
Summer Hollow Review
- January 1, 1970Lisa LawsonI voluntarily read an Advanced Reader Copy of this book. A Keeper is a guardian of souls who haven't crossed over. They protect the souls from Reapers who feed off the souls to stay alive. Summer Hollow is the story of how Greg and Kat met and fell in love. This prequel was well-written and I loved the characters. I can't wait to begin the Graveyard Series which just happens to be on my kindle.....yay! I found a new paranormal author to fan over!more
- January 1, 1970HeidiThis is the first book I read from the graveyard guardian series. I loved it! The characters are great and the story flows easily. I enjoyed getting to know Kat and Greg and about the lives of Keepers and Reapers.
- January 1, 1970Crystal GrayThis is a cute short story about how the Estmond Clan started. How their parents found each other. This was more about finding themselves and each other. Yes it mentioned the Keepers and Reapers but the story was more about Kat and Greg. I liked it.
- January 1, 1970Lynn 2 Girls & A BookI'm a huge fan of this series. I loved seeing how it all began with Greg and Kat. If you are new to the series, it's a fantastic introduction with a nice lead into book 1.
- January 1, 1970SueAn amazing book.I really enjoyed this book. Kat is a strong character, in her Mustang. I found this book to be entertaining.
Write a review