An epic tale of revenge and redemption in a world where a memory thief must fight against terrifying monarchs bent on the destruction of her people.When the royal family of Puerto Leones sets out to destroy magic through a grand and terrible inquisition, spy and memory-thief Renata seeks to kill the prince, leader of the King's Justice, who plans to use a terrible new weapon to wipe out the magic of the Moria...For fans who enjoyed the ferocity of Ember in the Ashes, INCENDIARY explores the double-edged sword of memory and the triumph of hope and love in the midst of fear and oppression.
Readers also enjoyed
- The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
- Nameless Queen
- Bone Grace (Bone Grace, #1)
- Guardians of Dawn (Guardians of Dawn, #1)
- A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1)
- Nocturna (A Forgery of Magic, #1)
- The Half King (Untitled #1)
- A Court of Miracles (A Court of Miracles, #1)
- Eight Will Fall
- The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan
- Gravemaidens (Gravemaidens, #1)
- Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1)
- The Bright and the Pale
- The Light at the Bottom of the World
- Ink in the Blood (Ink in The Blood, #1)
- Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
- The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled, #1)
- Ember Days
- Untitled (Hollow Crown, #2)
- January 1, 1970Sabrina“...loosely based on the Spain of the 15th century, reimagining the Inquisition...” Assassin’s Creed anyone?
- January 1, 1970Ellie (faerieontheshelf)this sounds wicked af and I’m so excited because “inspired by Inquisition-era Spain” HELLO TAKE MY MONEY??? Also I’ve been dying to start reading something by this author for agessss so I’m v excited
- January 1, 1970Holden (malfunctions without books)15th century Spain??? Sign me up!
- January 1, 1970Elise (TheBookishActress)a thief getting revenge on the royal family. 15th Century Spain and the inquisition. guys, holy crap.
- January 1, 1970Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
- January 1, 1970Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]A spy and a memory thief vs a magic-hating prince in Inquisiton Spain. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[Blog]
- January 1, 1970MikaelaThe project is loosely based on the Spain of the 15th century asdfghjklgive it to me
- January 1, 1970Xandra (Literary Legionnaire)THIS SOUNDS SO INCREDIBLE I'M SO EXCITED
- January 1, 1970♠️ TABI ♠️all right, while I wasn't a fan of the author's previous works . . . THIS LOOKS HELLA FINE OKAY??
- January 1, 1970Zoraida
- January 1, 1970Unicorn Pink1The book is pretty much fantastic.
Write a review