Wilhemina Heidle, the exiled princess of Northern Arrod, the girl thought dead by her family and friends, must return home. The only way to save Loom, the cursed prince of the Southern Isles, is to revisit the castle and discover the origins of her own curse.But home is very different from how she left it—Wil’s unstable elder brother is now king, leading a war against the Southern Isles. And the rest of her family must reckon with the truth of what happened to lead to Wil’s exile. With time running out, Wil must navigate the dangerous secrets within her family if she’s going to find the truth and save the boy she loves.When she’s finally able to reach Pahn, nothing goes as planned, and suddenly Wil and her allies are fighting for their lives, again and again, as the Southern King is out to punish his children for all they’ve done. Traveling across cursed seas and treacherous kingdoms, Wil, Loom—and his ruthless sister Espel—have to work to make peace with their own struggles if they hope to secure the future of their kingdoms.But when their plans lead them right back to evil marveler Pahn, and to Baren—who is more dangerous than ever—can Wil and her friends outsmart their enemies, this time, for good?
Readers also enjoyed
The Cursed Sea (The Glass Spare, #2) Review
- January 1, 1970Candace RobinsonThe cover looks fab!!!I’m digging this title!
- January 1, 1970rachel#1) The Glass Spare ★★★★☆ Blog • Goodreads • Twitter • Instagram
- January 1, 1970Yusra ✨why so pretty
- January 1, 1970MicHi, hello, yes, I need this now. *flops over and hibernates for a year and a half*
- January 1, 1970haydenoooooh, that’s very pretty!
- January 1, 1970AsbahTHIS COVER IS TOO PRETTY.
- January 1, 1970JennikaLauren DeStefano released the cover on her Instagram page, and I want to hold it in my hands and caress it right now! *impatiently waiting for the release date*https://www.instagram.com/p/BfGdOX9DUON/
- January 1, 1970AnnikaI am so excited :DDDDD
- January 1, 1970Nicole AndradeIt is published one day after my birthday, wooohoooo!
- January 1, 1970CarolineWow is there a shit ton happening in that synopsis
- January 1, 1970Alex (h00kisback)Hardcover, 336 pagesExpected publication: December 18th 2018 by Balzer + BrayD-E-C-E-M-B-E-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!!!*Imma just gonna sit here and stare at this page, see if it makes the date change to...idk, yesteryear*
Write a review