Welcome back to New York, 2119. A skyscraper city, fueled by impossible dreams, where the lives of five teenagers have become intertwined in ways that no one could have imagined.Leda just wants to move on from what happened in Dubai. Until a new investigation forces her to seek help—from the person she’s spent all year trying to forget.Rylin is back in her old life, reunited with an old flame. But when she starts seeing Cord again, she finds herself torn: between two worlds, and two very different boys.Calliope feels trapped, playing a long con that costs more than she bargained for. What happens when all her lies catch up with her?Watt is still desperately in love with Leda. He’ll do anything to win her back—even dig up secrets that are better left buried.And now that Avery is home from England—with a new boyfriend, Max—her life seems more picture-perfect than ever. So why does she feel like she would rather be anything but perfect?In this breathtaking finale to The Thousandth Floor trilogy, Katharine McGee returns to her vision of 22nd-century New York: a world of startling glamour, dazzling technology, and unthinkable secrets. After all, when you have everything… you have everything to lose.
Readers also enjoyed
The Towering Sky (The Thousandth Floor, #3) Review
- January 1, 1970IshmeenOkayyy so I thought this was a duology but you know what, I'm all up for a third book!! Like yaaaas gurl keep those gossip girl vibes coming 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- January 1, 1970Crazy4BooksDesperately wishing for an ARC
- January 1, 1970RekhaUPDATE 09/12: OH MY LORD WHAT IS THIS WHY IS THIS SO GORGEOUS THIS COVER HAS DEFINITELY SATISFIED ALL MY NEEDS IN LIFE! My dream is to own all of these in hardcover. Ms. McGee PLEASE DO NOT EVER CHANGE YOUR COVER DESIGNER NOBODY CAN BEAT THIS. I cannot wait for this cover reveal, I think it's going to satisfy all my needs in life.more
- January 1, 1970SarahMe waiting for August right now:
- January 1, 1970Vicky Who Reads10 December 2017Is that...a cover I see?! You can also read an excerpt here!15 September 2017OMG! We have a title 😱 The Towering Sky sound so awesome; I can't wait for the cover reveal! Blog | Instagram | Twitter
- January 1, 1970EmiliaWHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN:-Leda and Watt need to have happily ever after -Atlas needs to fall from the tower in Dubai- Avery and Cord need to be together SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN ATLAS-Anddd Rylin deserves to be happy but uhh not with Cord-Calliope needs to choke and die xoxo I'm so excited for this onemore
- January 1, 1970Sierrai think this series is done with the incest plot and there aren't any gays left to kill so imma read it
- January 1, 1970Aditi ~ •A Thousand Words A Million BooksFor some reason, I thought this series was a duology, but I'M ACTUALLY GLAD THAT THERE'S ANOTHER BOOK BECAUSE THIS SERIES IS SO ADDICTING I CAN'T EVEN. Can it just BE 2018 already?
- January 1, 1970SailorSO PRETTY. All of these covers have had such beautiful designs. *grabby hands*
- January 1, 1970Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشاSo, the big finale is here and the third cover is lovely.
- January 1, 1970Taylor Ramirez*grabby hands* neeeeeeeed
- January 1, 1970Laura FisherThis better not be an e-book release-only. But I am so excited!
Write a review