An exclusive novella set after the events of Vengeance Road and only available via the Retribution Rails preorder campaign.
Kate & Jesse (Vengeance Road, #1.5) Review
- January 1, 1970Erin BowmanThis novella (set after the events of Vengeance Road) is available exclusively through the Retribution Rails preorder campaign. Details here: http://www.embowman.com/2017/retribut...
- January 1, 1970StaceeThis was perfection. I loved seeing Kate and Jesse again and I especially loved what happened between them. Now I'm itching to get to RR. Huge thanks to Erin for offering this novella up as a pre-order.
- January 1, 1970AmyI forgot how much I missed Kate and Jesse...loved this story!
- January 1, 1970Wing-yee (bibliomeds)5 AMAZING STARS TO THIS LOVELY NOVELLA I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE KATE AND JESSE AGAIN OMG MY PRECIOUS BEANSTHIS IS PERFECTION AND HAS EVERYTHING I WANTEDIT DID NOT DISAPPOINT THANK GOODNESS THE SASS, THE FIERCENESS, THE FEELSMY HEART IS CONTENTNOW I NEED RETRIBUTION RAILSWING-YEE OUTmore
- January 1, 1970WendyI just love Kate and Jesse so so much <3
- January 1, 1970Daniela Retamales AguilarThis is a fan service, and I say this because it is only about the relationship between Kate & Jesse. And I love it! I love it 'cause in the book we mostly see the action and the development of the story, but little about the relationship of the main characters. I love how in their own way shows their feelings. I love how we see a little glimpse of the Retribution Rails and I don't want to spoil you more so I'm going to finish this review.more
- January 1, 1970Hannah MartianAbsolute perfection. The story was told perfectly, and I really enjoyed being in this world again. Reading this honestly just reminded me how much I loved Kate and Jesse from VENGEANCE ROAD, and how excited I am to read RETRIBUTION RAILS!
- January 1, 1970Ashley FilippoI loved this SO much! It was so nice to revisit Kate and Jesse, also to tie me over til Retribution Rails comes out! I really can't get enough of these YA Westerns, I need MORE!
- January 1, 1970Kim HenryRelationship goals. Haha
- January 1, 1970JessicaThis made my heart so happy.
- January 1, 1970Sarah CI forgot how much I missed Kate and Jesse! I read through the novella in one sitting, and though I know it doesn't focus on their story, I now can't wait for Retribution Rails!
- January 1, 1970Laura's Book Addiction"I do fine alone, but being with you's better." Aww it was so good being back with Kate & Jesse, I've missed them, this novella has got me even more excited for the next book!!
- January 1, 1970CourtneyThis made my little heart so very happy. Forgot how much I loved these two characters. Just perfect!
Write a review