Melwiss has used every opportunity to get Andy over to her house for repairs and renovations. She has also used each chance to get him to take his shirt off. She might be consigned to the single life by the mages, but she can still look. Andy has had his eye on Melwiss since the day she arrived at the Crossroads. Her job as balance mage means she is under a lot of stresses and when they spill over, he is only too happy to help. The moment Mel gets her notice that she can find a mate at the Crossroads, Andy is at her door, and she has to deal with the sudden change from solidly single to desirable date.
Readers also enjoyed
- Owl's Fair (Shifting Crossroads, #1)
- Lion Time (Shifting Crossroads, #2)
- Deer Heart (Shifting Crossroads, #3)
- Dragon Around (Shifting Crossroads, #4)
- Poisoned Pen (Shifting Crossroads, #5)
- Bearing It (Shifting Crossroads, #6)
- Born Cheetah (Shifting Crossroads, #7)
- Ocelot of Trouble (Shifting Crossroads, #8)
- Little Prick (Shifting Crossroads, #9)
- Getting Wet (Shifting Crossroads, #10)
Wood Be Magic (Shifting Crossroads Book 44) Review
- July 9, 2017Mystok i guess? Was cool to see Mel and Andy find their match but what about the other balancer if I remember correctly before Mel into the scene. would have liked to see more of the older layout and less of the seaside side.
- July 3, 2017Julie scottWood Be Magic (Shifting Crossroads Book 44)This was another great book to this series which I have always loved and hope never ends I can't wait to read the next one in this series....
- June 24, 2017Anna LowI have been waiting for Andy to find his love since I started reading the Crossroads series. I loved it and the fact that he finds love with them most unexpected person at the Crossroads isn't surprising. Keep writing Viola Grace and I will keep reading cause I love this series.more
- June 23, 2017T.4.5
Write a review