What’s a girl to do when her werebear husband is slain and a war is brewing between two clans? Run away with the man who killed him, of course. This is a standalone of about 180 pages with a Happily Ever After ending and No cliffhanger. This book also contains several additional bonus stories to enjoy!Lily didn’t love Harold Spencer, leader of the werebear clan. He was a consequence of her thief father making the clan mad. She married him to keep the peace that had existed between humans and werebears in their small town for years. Now he’s been killed by a rival clan and as his human wife she’s in danger. When his very handsome killer Jeremy offers her protection because he doesn’t want to leave her in the cold, she accepts. Now she’s caught in the middle of another battle with her late husband’s brother, the man who killed him, and two sets of werebears ready to go into an epic war where no one is safe. Things are not what they seem and it’s up to Lily to figure out who killed Harold before war breaks out. Who will she choose to spend her life with if she’s successful when she has to choose between the dashing rival rouge and the loyal brother of her fallen husband?WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENES OF A SEXUAL NATURE AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR READERS UNDER 18.Tag : paranormal romance series for adults, paranormal romance kindle books, paranormal romance kindle books for adults, vampire romance books, paranormal romance series for adults, vampire romance series, vampire romance books for adults
Rival Love (The Blue Falls, #1) Review
- June 23, 2017SheLove2ReadDNF
- June 14, 2017RacyWhat a great story. This is the first time I have read a book by this author. I so enjoy her writing and will have to remember to check out more of her work. My heart truly broke for Stefan. When I started reading this Prologue I was not certain where Stefan would fit in. I knew he was the brother of the alpha that had died but I also could tell he had deep feelings for Lily, his brother’s wife. So to know that he would not end up with her I found very sad. I hope to see a future book come up ab What a great story. This is the first time I have read a book by this author. I so enjoy her writing and will have to remember to check out more of her work. My heart truly broke for Stefan. When I started reading this Prologue I was not certain where Stefan would fit in. I knew he was the brother of the alpha that had died but I also could tell he had deep feelings for Lily, his brother’s wife. So to know that he would not end up with her I found very sad. I hope to see a future book come up about him. I would love to see that character find happiness. He truly seemed to be a good were werebear and loved his character. I can not imagine what Lily felt when she walked into the room seeing a strange man there and her husband dead. That must of been a lot to take in. There was also the fear of being blamed since there was some that hated her. She had to feel some pain knowing the man she was married to was dead. Even though Lily did not love her husband she truly cared for him.Jeremy was a werebear from a different clan. Now here he finds himself in the room of with a dead body of another clans alpha’s house. The confusion he must of felt to not know how he got there or what had happen. I was surprised that he help Lily out when the guards started blaming her and him of murder. To me that truly showed he carried. It would of been easier for him to just run and save himself. There is some chemistry between Jeremy and Lily. This has to be very confusing for Lily. Her husband is dead and now she is having feelings for another man. This has to be exciting as well because falling in love was something new to her. She did not get that chance when she married had married the Alpha. There are a few surprises in this story. A few little twist along the way. I will tell you that if you love shifter stories you will love this book.more
- June 29, 2017Denise HTwo werebear clans, longtime enemies now working towards peace when the alpha of one clan is murdered and a stranger from the rival clan and the alpha’s mate are found by the maid standing over his dead body. With no other option they both flee from the scene to try to ferret out what has happened and clear their names.In the beginning, both are suspicious of the other but they form an uneasy partnership to find the truth. Throw in a clan member bent on revenge for the death of his father by an Two werebear clans, longtime enemies now working towards peace when the alpha of one clan is murdered and a stranger from the rival clan and the alpha’s mate are found by the maid standing over his dead body. With no other option they both flee from the scene to try to ferret out what has happened and clear their names.In the beginning, both are suspicious of the other but they form an uneasy partnership to find the truth. Throw in a clan member bent on revenge for the death of his father by an old clan alpha, a crazy vengeful witch with her own vendetta as well as a budding romance between the two fugitives and what could possible go wrong? Twists and turns abound as well as some lighthearted fun, romance and a few laugh out loud moments. This was truly an enjoyable read with no cliffhanger and a HEA. I think it is a good start to a new series and cannot wait to read more. I was provided with an Advanced Readers Copy in exchange for my honest review.more
- June 17, 2017Silvia DiederiksI revieced a free advance copy for review.I just loved this book. It is funny and writen good.It has some good tense reading as well.Lily is a strong character that meets Clinton who is funny and strong. The tale takes you on a journey of love and betrayal( not going to say much you have to read the book to find out) I cant wait for the next book!more
- June 22, 2017Michele HendersonMore books than one includedThe book is good but confusing when you finish the first story and realize there is more than one book. Overall the characters and plots are good but was a little slow moving at times. I'm not sure if each story was a complete one or if there is more to them. It is full of shifters, vampires, other magical beings with some romancemore
- June 21, 2017Raina CollinsA good romantic bear shifter story. It has a woman with a strong personality and a man with good sense of humor that would make anyone love him. I enjoyed the interaction between the two characters. Wish there was a little more told of the back stories. I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.more
- June 22, 2017DebbieLily is frightened when she finds Harold and Jeremy in the library. Stefan knows that he has to find out the truth about Harold. What Lily and Jeremy go through to prove their innocence is truly remarkable. You won't be able to stop reading this book.more
- July 10, 2017Tai-It took a bit to get into this book. I had to really stick with it to figure out what was going on. I am still not sure if it was worth it, to be honest. I do enjoy Amelia's books but this one just fell short for me. I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.more
- June 14, 2017Pat WalleyGreat storyline with well defined characters that pulled me in from the very first page and kept me hooked until the turn of the very last page!I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
- June 24, 2017JackieA fairly decent read about werewolves. When one of them is killed by a rival clan, the wife of the slain werewolf marries the one who killed her husband. Partly sad, because Stefan is the slain werewolf 's brother and he loves her. Perhaps in another book, they might end up together.more
- June 16, 2017Catriona BainA great read with plenty of twists and turns to keep you guessing. Alot of humour and then the underlying love factor l. I'd recommend to anyone.
- June 30, 2017Elaine SwinneyA tad bit confusing at times. I enjoyed reading this book. It is a quick easy read, you can do in one afternoon. There are extras at the end. There's a little something for everyone in this story.
Write a review