Ashylnn didn’t want him…she craved him. That was her first mistake, but not her last. She’s the boss of her life and decisions. She doesn’t have time for a bearded, inked man. But he may just make her yearn for it.Jax thought it would only be for one night but now he wants more. She’s the straight-laced executive to his leather-and-jeans life, and she makes him desire more. She is so much more. But how much, he may never know.Author Note: Executive Ink is a Montgomery Ink short story and a little different than what you’re used to from me. It’s shorter than my other novellas at only ~12,000 words. It has a complete HEA, and is perfect for a steamy evening, one-sitting read.
Readers also enjoyed
- Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1)
- Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink, #2)
- Harder than Words (Montgomery Ink, #3)
- Written in Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4)
- Ink Enduring (Montgomery Ink, #5)
- Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink, #6)
- Inked Expressions (Montgomery Ink, #7)
- Inked Memories (Montgomery Ink, #8)
- Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #1)
- Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs, #2)
Executive Ink (Montgomery Ink, #7.5) Review
- January 1, 1970Nadine BookaholicAshlynn and Jax meet while away on business and have a ONS that leaves them both wanting more but since they didn't exchange info that's a no go.....well you know Carrie Ann Ryan isn't going to leave it at that, right?!? You can see my full review for this book along with the other books that were a part of Alphas of Danger here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...more
- January 1, 1970DarSweet and sexy read, with a kick-butt female lead and an inked and helpful tattoo artist. They meet out of town, and have one-night, as agreed. He has a bit of trouble to work out, she has been battling male dominance her entire career. They fit though, and the sparks between them are electric!more
- January 1, 1970AndiCarrie Ann Ryan's Executive Ink is the finale in the amazing Alphas of Danger anthology. Ashlynn is an amazing character that finds herself looking for something she didn't even know she needed. Jax is trying to get out from under choices he made in the past. What happens when what looks two mutually exclusive worlds collide?more
- January 1, 1970HollieIt was left open ended. Maybe we find out in book #8 What happens to Jax and Ash and if Jax gets rid of his old boss.
- January 1, 1970AshleyI understand it was a short novella in an anthology but I really expected more to the story. It felt super rushed.
- January 1, 1970JennyShort but sweet. A good read.
Write a review