It's the end of an era as KJ, Mac, Tiffany, and Erin must do the unthinkable to escape our prehistoric past.
Readers also enjoyed
Paper Girls #15 Review
- June 7, 2017Shannon (formerly The Holy Terror)No, I'm sorry. This is dumb.(view spoiler)[ (hide spoiler)]I'm done with this series unless someone tells me it becomes amazing.
- June 27, 2017KimThis series has really one downhill for me. It started out amazing but I've just lost interest because of the whole time travelling thing. Everything is confusing and nothing seems to be moving towards a goal. It's basically just the four girls surviving day to day. I'm just bored of it now. This is the last issue I'll be reading of Paper Girls. Since the next issue isn't coming out til October, it seems the perfect sign to stop.more
- June 8, 2017HayleyThis is definitely my favourite comic series at the moment, but I am not into waiting until OCTOBER for the next one. :/
- June 21, 2017Kristin ElBest part was seeing Applebee's burn and reading the story about the Cleveland newspapers.
- June 13, 2017GeoffThis continues to confuse the heck out of me, but I keep coming back because the characters are compelling, the art is wonderful and I believe the story will get some place that will be exceptional.This issue had multiple elements that I enjoyed. The most recent time hop makes future issues exciting I think.more
- June 20, 2017PatrickEnd the latest chapter. The next new issue isn't due until October.The wait isn't going to be cool.
- July 1, 2017AronFun issue, great series! It's a bummer though that we have to wait until October before #16 comes out.
Write a review