Set 100 years before The Black Mage series, this new series will deal with the events that led to the Great Compromise between kingdoms, telling the tale of a young woman and a young man that played instrumental roles in that time, and yes, they just so happen to be enemies in opposing kingdoms...
Readers also enjoyed
Untitled (Untitled The Black Mage Prequel Series, #1) Review
- January 1, 1970Rachel E. CarterComing at you 2018 (shooting for early summer)!!! This will be book one in a new four-book YA/NA fantasy series set 100 years before The Black Mage and deal with instrumental characters from different kingdoms at war.
- January 1, 1970Laura ThalassaGreek mythology + competition in a series of games + Rachel's reputation for writing anti-heroes =
- January 1, 1970Nenia ✨ Literary Garbage Can ✨ CampbellGREEK MYTHOLOGY U SAY??????????YAS
- January 1, 1970Rebecca IsaTHE EXISTENCE OF THIS BOOK REPRESENTS ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE.
- January 1, 1970Nathalie ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶Happy to see there a new book in process, youpi!!
- January 1, 1970MihleanI HONESTLY JUST SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS LAJDKDLSLF
- January 1, 1970Aidan KochSounds interesting. Sign me up!
Write a review