The bestselling series has returned! Join P.C. and Kristin Cast in celebrating the tenth anniversary of the House of Night series by going on a thrilling new adventure with your beloved Nerd Herd. It’s Zoey’s eighteenth birthmas and the Nerd Herd has been scattered across the country busily adulting for almost a year when Stark calls them back to Tulsa to surprise Z. But all is not well in T-town. Strange, dark signs are appearing—could it be possible Neferet is stirring? Not willing to chance disaster striking again, Zoey calls on her newly reunited friends to circle with her and add a layer of protection over Neferet’s grotto jail. Easy-peasy, right?Wrong. Nothing at the House of Night is ever as it seems.With rabid red vampyres closing in, Zoey and the Nerd Herd must come together again and battle evil. But a year is a long time. Have these old friends grown too far apart?When the world fractures and allies become enemies, will darkness devour friendships or will light save those she’s loved?
Loved (House of Night Other World #1) Review
- March 9, 2017hayden
- March 10, 2017Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشاToday March 10, 2017 was epic! Kristin Cast announced that she and her mother will release another book in the House of Night series! I'm over the moon happy! But please release it in book form not only as an ebook! Celebrate the House of Night 10th anniversary with Loved, the HoN novel you've been waiting for. #HoNLoved Did you see the cover reveal!?!? It's mainly white, which means a new era for the House of Night books!more
- May 12, 2017ZolaWhen will this bloody series end
- March 11, 2017LeandraI AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR THIS. CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAM??? THE COVER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED BEHOLDIt's so pretty!
- March 9, 2017Sujitha AlexanderOMG!! I can't wait to read this. *anxiously awaiting*
- March 9, 2017Shambrie BrownCan't wait for it to come out
- March 15, 2017Kira SimionI can't take the blurb seriously when the so-called butt kicking group calls themselves the "nerd herd." There's only so much I can take.
- May 19, 2017Mary HI'm not going to rate this because I haven't read it, but just... *deep sigh* no. -_-
- June 17, 2017J. Tayloranother one? I don't know if that is the right thing to do, like that series has kinda been done but you bet I'm reading it. Can't help it, such a guilty pleasure read.
- July 1, 2017CarlaI got this book really early for some reason (I think German Amazon might have messed up), but here's my review of it. I went for a good safe middle ground with this book. I'm very happy it exists because I've been reading these books for years and remember when I first found Marked. Also, I'm so happy to revisit with Aphrodite and Stark, my two favourite characters in the series. But on the other hand, I already feel like the series did not need 12 books to begin with. Let alone more books now I got this book really early for some reason (I think German Amazon might have messed up), but here's my review of it. I went for a good safe middle ground with this book. I'm very happy it exists because I've been reading these books for years and remember when I first found Marked. Also, I'm so happy to revisit with Aphrodite and Stark, my two favourite characters in the series. But on the other hand, I already feel like the series did not need 12 books to begin with. Let alone more books now that it's over. I thought this was going to be a one-off, just for the 10th anniversary. It is not. I love the characters, but at the same time it's very much like 'just let it go before you ruin every last shred of it'. So I'm a bit torn. As a long-time fan, I don't want it to end. But I've read Pretty Little Liars and know how continuing it when the story's over, can just ruin the whole series. As for the book itself. First of all, the hardback copy is absolutely gorgeous. I was so pleasantly surprised to see the chapter headers and page numbers in red. It's a beautiful contrast and fits with the story told. Secondly, the story itself is written in an interesting, engaging way (just like all the others were). I just feel like Cast is scrambling for new ideas. It felt more like an episode of The Flash, than HoN. Parallel dimensions, zombies, time travel (only of those isn't actually in the book, I'll let you guess which). I'll most likely still pick up the next book. And the next. But truly how many more bad decisions can Zoey possibly make?more
- May 30, 2017Elizabeth AnnSpoiler free review here: https://bedazzledbooklover.wordpress....
- June 12, 2017JenniferThis book was fantastic! All I could've ever wanted from a return to HON. I can't wait to see what the future hold for the Nerd Herd and the HON!
- April 6, 2017LeneOMG YESSSS Can't wait, counting down..<3
- June 17, 2017AshleyGAWDD WOOOHOOOOO So GETTING this FAV SERIES Book as My Birthday GIFT CX Yayyy Coz My Day is on 14/7 LaAalalalaaala xD PLZZ LET Heath Be BACK in Nerd HERD Forever With Zoeee This Time..Crieee ;-; IMMA Kill Author IF SHE doesn't Bring Him Back as The GODDESS Promised And Said They R Meant to Together WHENEVER she is In Trouble or Needs Her First Lover Go-to go Bff Guy V.V I Will Rate This HON series in Negative If I Don't Get Some HEATH CAMEO atleast MANNNN x.x Sigh...Can't wait :/more
- March 16, 2017P.C. Cast
Write a review