Catch up with the coolest new girl detective on the block, Goldie Vance.Sixteen-year-old Marigold “Goldie” Vance has an insatiable curiosity with dreams of one day becoming a detective. Luckily, she lives at a Florida resort with her dad, who manages the place, and with a rotating roster of guests and events, there’s bound to be some mystery afoot! With the Prescription One race in town, Goldie and her biggest rival, Sugar Maple, find themselves in an unlikely alliance to find who is sabotaging the drivers before the big event. Eisner Award-winning writer Hope Larson (A Wrinkle in Time: The Graphic Novel) and artist Brittney Williams (Patsy Walker, A.K.A Hellcat!) are joined by writer Jackie Ball and introducing artist Noah Hayes in another exciting whodunnit adventure!
Readers also enjoyed
- Goldie Vance #1 (Goldie Vance, #1)
- Goldie Vance #2 (Goldie Vance, #2)
- Goldie Vance #3 (Goldie Vance, #3)
- Goldie Vance #4 (Goldie Vance, #4)
- Goldie Vance #5 (Goldie Vance, #5)
- Goldie Vance #6
- Goldie Vance #7
- Goldie Vance #8 (Goldie Vance, #8)
- Goldie Vance #9 (Goldie Vance, #9)
- Goldie Vance #10 (Goldie Vance, #10)
Goldie Vance Vol. 3 Review
- January 1, 1970Tamara StovallWhile this mystery wasn't as engaging as the first three it was still a delight, and included some important character development for Goldie. I would be very happy to see this comic adapted as a tv show in the same vein as Veronica Mars, but set in the '50s with a lot more diversity. I love the diversity in this comic. Strong women of all colors, shapes, and sizes are depicted with humanity and respect. I look forward to the next story arc.more
- January 1, 1970Geppis Baltimore16 year old amateur detective, Goldie Vance, is back with another exciting mystery! She dedicates a lot of her time to solving mysteries surrounding her friend, family and hotel that both she and her father work at In this volume she's trying to figure our who is sabotaging queen bee, Sugar Maple's racing car. This is a fun all-ages comic packed with lovable characters, and great artwork. ~Elisamore
- January 1, 1970Elisa The-Bookie-MonsterWhat a fun series! Goldie Vance is an amateur sleuth, out to solve mysteries surrounding her friends, family and job in Florida. In this volume she is trying to catch whoever is sabotaging queen bee, Sugar Maple. The characters are charming and the designs are great as well. This is a great all-ages book :)more
- January 1, 1970Marta LMe ha ENCANTADO. Personajes con trasfondo y que evolucionan, un grupo de chicas mecánicas muy diverso (Fan absoluta), chicas apoyándose entre ellas (¡viva la sororidad!) y un buen rollo que deja con una sonrisa en la boca. FANTÁSTICO.
- January 1, 1970Jim LeeschThis series continues to be a light in my life. I will never tire of the art aesthetic. And can I take a minute to remark on how well written Goldie’s relationship to her partner is? It’s completely normal, and unremarkable. Which is . . . remarkable. You get it.more
- January 1, 1970DorisRead for fun - another exciting mystery!
- January 1, 1970EmmaGreat story as always but definitely miss Williams art from this one!
- January 1, 1970l.I think I'm done with this series. Hope Larsons work is all very glossy but very empty and I appreciate that her characters are diverse but it's not enough.
- January 1, 1970KelceyAdorbs, you guys. Just too cute. I always look forward to a new volume :)
- January 1, 1970SamI <3 <3 <3 <3 this series.
Write a review