The sequel to S.J. Kincaid’s The Diabolic, the New York Times bestseller that TeenVogue.com called “the perfect kind of high-pressure adventure.”
Untitled (The Diabolic, #2) Review
- January 2, 2017CaitlinI praised the first book for being a stand alone dystopian book and now it's a trilogy???? you're kidding me man
- January 13, 2017ChloeOkkk as excited as I am for this book, something must be done about Tyrus because he pisses me off!!
- January 2, 2017KaisuYESSSSSSSS!!! While I liked the fact that The Diabolic was *supposed to be* a standalone, I can't deny the fact that I'm all in for one or two more books set in this wonderful world with these incredibly vicious characters. I'M HERE FOR MORE BACKSTABBING, BABY. *evil laugh*more
- February 23, 2017MarianneThe emotion you experience when your favorite standalone of 2017 suddenly turns into a trilogy:Thank you, S.J. Kincaid!
- January 8, 2017Shera (Book Whispers)Come on. Did anyone really believe it was going to stay a standalone? Really?As I'm currently reading the first book I'm totally fine with this being a trilogy.
- January 17, 2017Jasmine MarieThere's more?!OH MY GOSH!!!!I need more Tyrus and Nemesis. Mainly Tyrus. Fuck. I'm dead. Even if this is about different characters, it would be neat to see the Emperor and Empress <3
- January 23, 2017amandaOH MY GOD!!! SEQUEL!!???? TRILOGY??? YES!!!!! I thought The Diabolic was going to be standalone.... but omg this is amazing, I'm so excited now.
- December 31, 2016MelanieBless!
- January 24, 2017CassieOh my gosh!!! This is a trilogy!! I'm so excited but I wonder what it could possibly be about because I feel that The Diabolic wrapped up everything pretty nicely.
- March 12, 2017Christian Cuaboit's a trilogy now ?? hmmm. interesting!
- February 24, 2017Jewel DiSalvoIT'S A TRILOGY THANK YOU JESUS *screams inwardly
- February 6, 2017CoraYES! I AM SO HAPPY THERE IS MORE TO THIS BOOK! I LOVED THE FIRST ONE SO MUCH, I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE NEXT! But I gotta say.... I am a little over obsessed with Tyrus. I knew I would love him once we got introduced to him being nude on the avatar thing. Right then and there, I was like, "Yep. I love him."more
- March 6, 2017JuliannaUm. Help. I need this right now.Okay... so how am I supposed to wait a whole freaking 9 months for the sequel to one of my FAVORITE BOOKS EVER???Does ANYONE have ANY TIPS??No??Dangit.
- February 26, 2017Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔I was told Diabolic was a stand alone. And yet months later after I've finally gotten over the fact that there would be no more Tyrus and Nemesis goodness, I find out that this has in fact been turned into a series
Write a review