Home--in the island village of Cloud Bay--is where the heart is. . .Leah Santelli always knew that Zach Harper, son of a rock legend and her best friend's brother, was painfully out of reach. Then, on the night of her eighteenth birthday, Leah shocked herself by asking for--and receiving--the gift she wanted: one night of passion with Zach before he left town to pursue his rock star dreams. Now, years later, Zach is back in Cloud Bay to record his first solo album. His return could also be Leah's big chance to step up her own music career. But getting the producing credit she needs means spending long hours with Zach in the recording studio...and falling back into the habit of longing for him, for better or worse.Zach used to believe that a man must put his past behind him. But coming back home for Cloud Bay's famed music festival has allowed him to finally make amends with his family and, much to his surprise, reunite with Leah. He might have left her once but now it seems he can't stay away. Trouble is, even though the heat between them burns hotter than ever, Leah has old wounds in need of healing before she can give Zach a real chance. Can he find a way to convince her that they can make more than just great music together--and that she's the one that he wants for all time?
No Place Like You (Cloud Bay, #3) Review
- January 1, 1970BethI received this ARC copy of No Place Like You from St. Martin's Paperbacks. This is my honest and voluntary review. No Place Like You is set for publication Dec. 5, 2017.
- January 1, 1970Whispers FromLeah works as a sound engineer but really wants to produce music. She has been around it all her life and loves it. Zach is the son of a rocker and half owns the company Leah works for. He comes back after his group breaks up and starts working on his own album. He needs a great producer and when Leah asks for the job, he turns her down. When the producer he picks doesn’t give him what he wants, he turns to Leah. Leah and Zach had a one night stand on her eighteenth birthday and then he left. Sh Leah works as a sound engineer but really wants to produce music. She has been around it all her life and loves it. Zach is the son of a rocker and half owns the company Leah works for. He comes back after his group breaks up and starts working on his own album. He needs a great producer and when Leah asks for the job, he turns her down. When the producer he picks doesn’t give him what he wants, he turns to Leah. Leah and Zach had a one night stand on her eighteenth birthday and then he left. She knows he’s not sticking around so she proposes they have sex until he leaves. But when he gets a chance to work with his ideal producer, he takes off and leaves Leah broken hearted. Zach realizes the mistake he has made and goes back home. Will he win back his girl and get his career off the ground?Good story. Leaves you with a little cliffhanger. Good characters. The sex is not very descriptive. One or two was but the rest wasn’t. * Voluntarily read and reviewed this for netgalley *more
- January 1, 1970Sarah Bookbuzz*ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest voluntary review.*Back in Cloud Bay and Zach is home. I love this series, its characters and its setting. The lively way the author portrays this family dynamic is both entertaining and captivating. You're instantly drawn into the story and it is as if you've never left Cloud Bay. Once you reach the end of the tale, you are yearning for more. I cannot wait to read the next instalment.more
- January 1, 1970DeniseI love this series of books! I really enjoyed the two main characters and watching their relationship unfold. Please note each of the books in this series also works as a great story by themselves too. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series! If you are looking for a series of books to read, then definitely check these ones out.more
- January 1, 1970Emma Douglas
Write a review