Her love breaks his curse. But his love spells her death.A simple but forgotten truth: Where harbingers of death appear, the morgues will soon be full.Angie Dovage can tell the mysterious new boy next door is more than he appears, but she can’t imagine his presence signals a tragedy that will devastate her small town. But when a grotesque, otherworldly man tries to attack her and Reece comes to her rescue, everything changes.Any minute, chaos could rain down on her town, on her family, on everyone she cares about. But that’s only half as dangerous as falling in love with a harbinger of death.
Readers also enjoyed
- Fire and Heist
- Black Rose
- Terra (The Elementae, #1)
- Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
- Devils & Thieves (Devils & Thieves #1)
- Given to the Sea
- Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy #1)
- Wicked Like a Wildfire (Hibiscus Daughter, #1)
- Pitch Dark
- Royal Bastards
- Untitled (Stolen Crowns, #1)
- Empress of a Thousand Skies (Empress of a Thousand Skies, #1)
- Cloudforest (Cloudforest, #1)
- Unearthed (Unearthed, #1)
- Roar (Stormheart, #1)
- Shimmer and Burn
- Even the Darkest Stars
- When I Wake
Black Bird of the Gallows Review
- December 18, 2015SandraHARBINGERS OF DEATH????????
- January 11, 2017Kira SimionI don't mind authors who give themselves 5 stars or so. It's their work and they've invested time into bringing it to life. No judgement there.
- November 24, 2015Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔Hmm interesting cover choice, I'm not mad at this
- January 25, 2017Mary LindseyFantastic, inventive story. And that cover!
- January 22, 2017Mekiah JohnsonSeptember!!!! Nooooooooo!!!! But it has a cover at least!
- February 16, 2017MarciaI read an early version of this book and loved it. Can't wait to get my hands on a finished copy.
- January 19, 2017Cillian Ten
Write a review