General Boris Karpov, head of the feared Russian FSB, is dead. But Karpov has reached out from the grave with an unstoppable cyber operation he conceived before his murder, aimed at the heart of the United States—a way to steal the president's nuclear launch codes. Who has taken over the operation? Karpov trusted only one man: Jason Bourne. But can Bourne be working against his own country? The U.S. Government is convinced of his treason, and is doing everything in its power to kill him. Flushed from cover and gravely wounded, Bourne's only hope is to join forces with his bitterest enemy: a powerful Somali terrorist named Keyre, and his protégée, the Angelmaker. If he hopes to survive, Bourne has no choice but unravel the mystery of Karpov's last legacy—a weaponized code that may bring about the unthinkable: a violent end to America.
Readers also enjoyed
- The Bourne Identity (Jason Bourne, #1)
- The Bourne Supremacy (Jason Bourne, #2)
- The Bourne Ultimatum (Jason Bourne, #3)
- The Bourne Legacy (Jason Bourne, #4)
- The Bourne Betrayal (Jason Bourne, #5)
- The Bourne Sanction (Jason Bourne, #6)
- The Bourne Deception (Jason Bourne, #7)
- The Bourne Objective (Jason Bourne, #8)
- The Bourne Dominion (Jason Bourne, #9)
- The Bourne Imperative (Jason Bourne, #10)
The Bourne Initiative (Jason Bourne, #14) Review
- June 14, 2017Ray PalenRead my review Friday on bookreporter.com .
- June 17, 2017RichardGreat read lots of twistsThere were a lot of twists in the book. You do not know where the story will take you to the end. It's a great read
- June 24, 2017K SajuLiked this
- June 23, 2017JillI thought this book was ok. Not bad not good. just alright.
- June 15, 2017PWRLSM
Write a review