Paula Stokes returns to the world of Vicarious in this sequel, a high-action psychological thriller with a protagonist out for vengeance.When Winter Kim finds out that her sister is dead and that she has a brother she never knew about, only two things matter―finding what’s left of her family and killing the man who destroyed her life. Her mission leads her from St. Louis to Los Angeles back to South Korea, where she grew up.Things get increasingly dangerous once Winter arrives in Seoul. Aided by her friends Jesse and Sebastian, Winter attempts to infiltrate an international corporation to get close to her target, a nefarious businessman named Kyung. But keeping her last remaining loved ones out of the line of fire proves difficult, and when all seems to be lost, Winter must face one last devastating decision: is revenge worth sacrificing everything for? Or can she find a spark of hope in the darkness that threatens to engulf her?
Readers also enjoyed
- The Keep of Ages (The Vault of Dreamers, #3)
- Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
- Here Lies Daniel Tate
- Heart of Ash (Blood and Salt, #2)
- Untitled (Andromeda Cycle, #1)
- The Ends of the World (The Conspiracy of Us, #3)
- Untitled (The Diviners, #4)
- The Gauntlet (The Cage, #3)
- The Evaporation of Sofi Snow
- Final Fall (Lock & Mori, #3)
- Brave New Girl
- Dark Breaks the Dawn
- Retribution Rails
- The Arsonist
- Coming Up for Air
- Returned (Forbidden, #3)
- Vicarious (Vicarious, #1)
Ferocious (Vicarious, #2) Review
- November 6, 2015Philip SiegelI already know this is going to be as thrilling and kick-butt at Vicarious. I'm kinda psychic. I have a fifth sense. It's like I have ESPN or something.
- September 25, 2016Eri (Airy Reads)I want this book now please.
Write a review