New York City’s hottest bachelors are stirring up trouble in this fun, flirty Oxford Novel, as a love triangle forces a feisty beauty to choose between winning back Mr. Right or giving in to Mr. Wrong. Taylor Carr has it all—a sleek job in advertising, a stunning Manhattan apartment, and the perfect man to share it with: Bradley Calloway. Even after Bradley dumps her for a co-worker on move-in day, Taylor isn’t worried. She’ll get her man eventually. In the meantime, she needs a new roommate. Enter Nick Ballantine, career bartender, freelance writer—and longtime pain in Taylor’s ass. Sexy in a permanent five-o’clock-shadow kind of way, Nick knows how to push Taylor’s buttons, as if he could see right through to the real her. Nick’s always trying to fix people, and nobody could use a good fixing more than Taylor. Sure, she’s gorgeous, with mesmerizing silver eyes, but it’s her vulnerability that kills him. Now that they’re shacking up together, the chemistry is out of control. Soon they’re putting every part of their two-bedroom apartment to good use. Then Taylor’s ex comes crawling back to her, and Nick figures she’ll jump at the chance to go back to her old life—unless he fights for the best thing that ever happened to him.Don’t miss any of Lauren Layne’s juicy Oxford Novels:IRRESISTIBLY YOURS | I WISH YOU WERE MINE | SOMEONE LIKE YOU | I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE“Irresistibly Yours has it all: fun banter, hot chemistry, and a couple that you just can’t help but want to be together!”—New York Times bestselling author Marquita Valentine “A smart, sexy, and absolutely irresistible read!”—USA Today bestselling author Mira Lyn Kelly, on I Wish You Were Mine“Lauren Layne is a new auto-buy author for me. I can’t get enough of the men of Oxford!”—Christi Barth, author of the Naked Men seriesAnd look for her exhilarating Sex, Love & Stiletto series:AFTER THE KISS | LOVE THE ONE YOU’RE WITH | JUST ONE NIGHT | THE TROUBLE WITH LOVE
Readers also enjoyed
I Knew You Were Trouble (Oxford, #4) Review
- October 25, 2016Wendy'sThoughtsUPDATE--Ever your trusty dusty Lauren Lane Stalker...Here is a snippet that may or may not be in the upcoming book! "Morning, Nemesis. What's with the streetwalker outfit?"Taylor didn't bother to glance up. She already recognized the rough masculine voice. "Go away, Ballantine.""I was going to tell you that I brought some homemade biscotti from the Ballantine matriarch herself. Then I remembered that your body is inherently incompatible with anything sweet." Nick said all this as he helped hims UPDATE--Ever your trusty dusty Lauren Lane Stalker...Here is a snippet that may or may not be in the upcoming book! "Morning, Nemesis. What's with the streetwalker outfit?"Taylor didn't bother to glance up. She already recognized the rough masculine voice. "Go away, Ballantine.""I was going to tell you that I brought some homemade biscotti from the Ballantine matriarch herself. Then I remembered that your body is inherently incompatible with anything sweet." Nick said all this as he helped himself to the emergency dark chocolate stash she kept on her desk. She gave up on trying to ignore him and looked up."So why aren't you eating that instead of devouring my candy," Taylor snapped, trying to grab the chocolate and missing.He grinned wickedly. "So many dirty jokes to make, so little time." Meet Nick Ballantine. Freelance writer, sometimes design consultant, and about as welcome in her life as a blister on the hoo-ha.As a contractor, he wasn't actually employed by Oxford, but not for lack of trying on the part of the execs. They apparently saw some sort of creative genius in him.As for Taylor, all she saw was dark brown hair that was perpetually a week past needing a trim, a strong jaw always two day past needing a shave, and an impressive aptitude for getting under her skin.He might be attractive if one didn't mind the womanizer hiding behind all the guy-next-door charm.But Taylor knew better. First hand.●•●•●•●•●•●•●Oh, you thought Ms. Layne was finished with the Men of the Oxford Series...Well, then you need to get a grip because we are in for something a bit different...Two headstrong, career oriented, sexy as hell co-workers thrown together as roommates... Yes, there is attraction...Yes, there is that push/pull thing...But there also is this annoying Ex who decides...Maybe he made a mistake...Now what's going to happen...I guess we will just have to wait and see... I Knew You Were Trouble (Oxford, #4)-June 13th 2017 Irresistibly Yours (Oxford, #1)https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... I Wish You Were Mine (Oxford, #2)https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... Someone like You (Oxford, #3)https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...For more Reviews, Free E-books and Giveawaysmore
- September 18, 2016monica ♪WAIT.... WHAATTTT??? THERE'S BOOK 4??!!!!I REALLY CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!!
- August 30, 2016Rhea DsouzaA FOURTH OXFORD BOOK?! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!!!!
- September 3, 2016v.vYEEES!! THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!!
- January 7, 2017Cricket6/13/2017
Write a review