After a long day, everyone is ready to settle down except the baby. When Jo Jo, the family dog, checks on him, she discovers this baby wants OUT.Escaping his crib, he sets off on a nighttime romp, leaving a trail of domestic destruction in his wake. It's up to Jo Jo to keep the baby safe but what happens when things start to get a little OUT of control?
- June 8, 2017KatiePerfect book for beginning the year in first grade. Story of friendship between a boy and his dog with a circular ending. Love
- June 5, 2017EarlFans of Good Dog, Carl may enjoy this silly tale of a dog trying to keep a baby out of harm's way only to get himself in trouble. I liked that every part of this book seemed to be used to tell the story.
- June 9, 2017KelseyAge: Baby-ToddlerNearly wordlessA sweet buddy book about Jojo the dog and a his pal, the baby. Happy to help, Jojo hears the baby screaming "out!" from his crib. Eventually clambering his way out of the crib, Jojo and the baby get into all sorts of hijinks around the house. Just a few words throughout invite the reader to talk more about the pictures.more
- June 9, 2017MaryA clever little boy and his faithful dog get into all kinds of antics in the middle of the night, but the dog is always the one who gets blamed. The story is told in very few words but lots of descriptive pictures in the format of a graphic novel. Along the lines of Nope! this book encourages lots of dialogue as it is being read.more
- June 21, 2017ClementineYep, this kind of thing pulls my heartstrings. It's catnip for me for sure.
- June 25, 2017Viviane ElbeeWhat a cute, nearly wordless book.The friendship between the little boy and the dog is heartwarming.The kids enjoyed it.
- June 27, 2017MarinaAll the best words to say to a dog.
- June 23, 2017StacyReminded me of Good Dog, Carl by Alexandra Day. Cute book although I like Carl better. (Nearly wordless.)
- May 24, 2017AmyI didn't feel like the dog kept the baby safe. It just seemed like a dark spooky story. Perhaps I'm overly sensitive because my nephew died in his sleep in his crib.
- April 18, 2017AngelaNearly wordless. In the vein of Good Dog, Carl.
Write a review